Big 10 Bonanza plus....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 10 Bonanza plus....

It takes major balls to take a road team in the Big 10 these days. Well, I've got the $, I've got the balls, and these are the games;

Michigan +10 - I believe Mich can stay close for once against a good team. Purdue is good, not great.
    Minnesota -2.5 - Minny couldn't do it against one patsy (Penn St), so now we get a good # to work with.

NBA
    Detroit -2.5 - Toronto not enough for motivated Pistons. Detroit may not be #1 seed material, but that will show later.
    New Orleans -2.5 - Gimme a break!
    Phil/Chi UNDER 192 - Philly's been on fire. Their offense can't keep it up, can it? Bulls played last night, 'nuff said.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

It's almost time to break out the booze.
    Michigan.......BLOWOUT CITY!
    Minnesota.....EASY MONEY!
    Detroit......a tight one, but a win nonetheless!
    Now if NO and PHI would cooperate.
    By the way, I had TOCCOA FALLS +50 and got screwed! Where in the world is Toccoa Falls? I saw their score on the ticker and thought I was drunk already....
    I'm gonna watch Wayne's pucks come in along with Mbates 5*'s. Then I'm going to add up all the X's posted by *** and see how he's doing. Then I'll check Phil Jr's bets. It's almost too much to follow.....

Comment

Let me know how mbates did in pucks tonight. I'm too drunk to
      see anything anymore.

Thanks
      Phil Jr.

Comment

Looks like you got your New Orleans. Did you get Phil Jr.'s two team parlay tonight with Portland and Portland. Phil Jr. said
        go with one pro and one college with the same name and you can't lose. Goldnuts emailed this information to him via private Kinkos ghost I.P.

Comment

If Phil jr posts any more drunken picks I'm going to call the Cyberpolice so he doesn't hurt anybody. Least of all himself!
          Loved your 10*s tonight. Played them both. Take me drunk, I'm home!

Comment

Hawaii or Nevada?

Comment

Well a 4-0-1 night. I didn't see the end of the Bulls game to find out how that total pushed. At least I'm awake now. I gotta see how Phil Jr did...more winners later.

Comment

Screw the chicken. I just want cashmoneys plays so I can make some acsh. Good night Goldie.
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                X