Mrs PhilJr Play of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs PhilJr Play of the Day

I let her pick 1 game during the week of our anniversary and like a typical woman, she couldn't make up her mind until now. Sorry for the late post, but it is a teaser:

Minn+14
    Under 65

BTW, she is usually pretty good. GL boys and girls...
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

man a chick that makes money instead of spends it.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Sports

Trust me on this one. She may make a little money, but she spends way more than what she makes. Right now, she brings home $70 per week and we are building a $700,000 house. You do the math. It only would have been $500,000, but she went over on a lot of stuff. My builder loves her

Comment

Hey Sports

You are from Merrill right? You know the Wausau area? I just bought 36 acres at the base of Granite Peak (north side) My land is at the bottom of the last ski run to the west. You ever get around, let me know

Comment

phil.

sounds like some nice land. and $70 a week!!?? She needs to get her ass on the computer and start researching more games man. LOL.

Are you going to use the land for developments or your own person use?

How was your playing weekend this past one? Mine would have been a ton better if the phins did hold.

Comment

May develope long term, but for now it's a nice playground. I put in a 1/2 acre pond that has 2 waterfalls. It is absolutely beautiful thanks to my pond digger. I did really good this weekend thanks to my GOY on SD. Broke even on all my small bets, but I think I paid for my landscaping thanks to Mr. Brees

Comment

I still had a good weekend but a great weekend would of being a win with the phins. so what do you do for your day job right now.

I am looking for a big weekend coming up. I am looking for the spartans to cover vs bucky. I just have a bad feeling about this one.

Is your land for hunting right now?

Comment

I'm a paper broker. I wouldn't bet against Bucky now. I have no feel for the game yet, but I really loved them last week. I've had 2 doe shot so far this year off my land, only 200 more to go. At least I get some meat.

Comment

paper broker?

So have you been leaving some "candy" for the deer during the last few months? And trophies out there.

Comment

This is a big

AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRIIIIGGHHT!!

for the Mrs.
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Thanks for the big winner. I'll make it up to you while Phil Jr. is gone Deer Hunting.

London Knews

Comment

I can get there one hour before London Knews!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X