This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004-05 NBA System Plays

I did this System here last year for the whole season. It held true to form and made us some nice cash going (34-21-1). I have done my homework and have them ready for this year. I usually post them 5 or 6 at a time so we don't get to far ahead of ourselves. I will date and number threads as the season goes on.

It's the East Coast West Coast Trend,System. Central and Mountain Time Zone teams are never a part of this System. You simply play against an Eastern Time Zone team in their First Home Game after a Western Time Zone Road trip. You do the same when a Western time Zone team goes to the Eastern Time Zone to play then comes home. You play against them in their first Home Game back from the trip. People have said that the biological clock takes a little time to catch up from the 3 hour difference and those trips are long, meaning when players get home they are busy catching up on business and things with the wife, girlfriend, kids, etc. Basketball takes a back seat for a few days. Teams usually come out very flat in their first home game after a cross country road trip. A team only needs to play at least one game in the opposite 3 hour time zone. It doesn't matter if they start or end the trip there as long as they traveled that far at some point in the road trip.

ALOT of dogs win outright in this System and a ML play is never a bad option either when available. I don't have the numbers but most will remeber ALOT of road dogs winning outright last season.

This System will have a total of 51 plays for the Season. How many other System's have every pick for the Season mapped out already? We do!

These are all the plays for November (Plays 1-10). Play the team listed beside each date.

November 9th = Cleveland

November 13th = Toronto

November 16th = Toronto

November 17th = Minnesota

November 17th = Chicago

November 17th = L.A. Clippers

November 19th = Seattle

November 26th = New Jersey

November 28th = New Jersey

November 30th = Charlotte

I have them all written down and will post as they come up.

GL

Wayne

This is how the system did in stages of 10 last year.

(8-2) first 10
    (3-7) second 10
    (6-3-1) third 10
    (7-3) fourth 10
    (6-4) fifth 10
    (4-2) final 6
    -----------------------
    (34-21-1)

Comment

Don't forget, tomm. night is the 1st System Play. Right now the line at Pinnacle is -6. I will post the official line used when i post and play my wagers on Tuesday.

Comment

Thanks Wayne, I was just about to start a thread asking about the system for the new year when I saw your post. All I know is this system was "money", especially late in the season. Money line plays were solid as well. Looking forward to a repeat this season!

Comment

Great work again Wayne!

I think I'll limit my NBA action to this system. Maybe throw the odd move in here or there. I can't cap the NBA ego's to save my life.

I'll post more system NBA oriented stuff if I come across it.
          Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Looking forward to this system Wayne, thanks for doing the leg work. GLTA
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Thanks & GL Guys!

System Play #1 = Cleveland -6 (-120)

Don't get down on the system if it loses 1 or 2 in a row either because it happened last year but we had some nice win streaks to go along with it.

bigjimt where you at? :D

Comment

Wayne,

Your TZ system plays sounds great and Makes sense.:cool:

I've got Cavs.-6.5 at MVP,I'm buying .5 and will have Hawks
                at +7!!:D

THANKS for your work on this Great system,I'll be playing
                all of those games.

GOOD LUCK TO U$...RavenTerpsFan:D
                "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

Re: Thanks & GL Guys!

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  System Play #1 = Cleveland -6 (-120)

Don't get down on the system if it loses 1 or 2 in a row either because it happened last year but we had some nice win streaks to go along with it.

bigjimt where you at? :D
                  Wayne thanks for the heads up I forgot about the play tonight :D

You know I'm on board :D :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

RavenTerpsFan, NO!

Don't play the Hawks +7. You need to buy the half the other way and play Cleveland. :D

Comment

Comment

WAYNE,

THANKS A TON FOR THE HEADS UP,I CAN ONLY BLAME MY POOR
                        OLD BRAIN TO A,SENIOR MOMENT!!!

GLAD I CAME BACK...RavenTerpsFan:confused: :D
                        "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

The System starts out 1-0 with a Double Digit win on the road for Cleveland. Atlanta simply wore down in the 2nd half being outscored 41-25.

Comment

congrads on your play and system tonite. thanks the mudman

Comment

Here's a system

Bet against my First NBA release of the Season (Denver Nuggets -5). Looks like you'd be 1-0 if you did.

Yeah, looks like I'll start out the season 0-1 unless Denver tighten up in the 4th.

Looking for a split on the night if Kings come through.

At eight months, It's a long, long season...

...just getting started.

dave

Comment

Working...
                              X