NFL Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sunday

Still reeling after being backdoored yesterday on my college GOY. My college picks have been junk all year anyway. NFL has been better and I look for three winners this weekend.

NFL YTD: 13-10
    2* Chargers -6
    Play was posted earlier in the week when the line was -6. I won't repeat the reasoning from the earlier post.

1* Cardinals +3 1/2 (-115)
    Miami seemed to quit last Monday night. They can't score and it may be a matter of time before their defense stops playing, too. Arizona's D was red hot before last week's loss to Buffalo. I think Green still has his team playing while Wannstedt has lost control of his.

2* Monday Night GOY Colts -6 (-130)
    I could explain forever why I'm buying the full point but more importantly, Indy HAS to win. This is still a great offense. While the D stinks, they should be able to score at will against a Minnesota team that couldn't even stop the Giants last week. Sissy Moss is out. This is the time of the year Minnesota started to fade last year. Indy may score 48 and that'll be way more than enough.

2-0

nice start, gris. really like the indy play tomorrow. minn looks a little confused without moss.

Comment

Recap

My NFL has been as solid as my college has been poor.

San Diego should have been my GOY but I was a bit gunshy after losing the college GOY yesterday with Houston.

NFL YTD: 15-10 +3.6 units
      College: 23-26 -11.25 units

For what it's worth, I still love the Indy play tomorrow and think it's solid anywhere up to -9

Comment

Working...
      X