No announcement yet.

Sunday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you guys got on the game. Made up for the beating I got Yesterday.

Dime,

That sucks man. GL on Baltimore. riding it with Wayne Man and Krunch's posts.

GL Everyone
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Congrats!!!

Congrats Homer!!! Great call bud!

Comment

Homer,

Yes I am riding Baltimore strickly cause Wayne and krunch are on it. They are 2 of the many cappers from this forum ie. RJeremy,Wiz,EZ,Savage,Spaarkie,shorty and yourself that I can trust win or lose. I try to cap my own games and can hold my own in NCAA but the pros are killing me. I've said many times before the NFL has been brutal to me so far. Bad selections on my part, as well as bad info, and missing opportunities such as your GOY today. Hopefully I can get a small piece back with Baltimore tonight. Lets win.

Bryan
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good stuff homer. keep it up.
          makin it rain since 2004

Comment

been following you for a long time homer. thanks for the winner and congrats. lets take the ravens home for a big day!!

ps - changed plans and will be going to osu purdue instead of the det wash game. pounded the skins and under...cant attend a game in detroit and root for the visitor...i wouldn't make it home err... to the car alive
            its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Re: Congrats!!!

Originally posted by jody
              Congrats Homer!!! Great call bud!

Jody,

Long time no here. How's it been going ?

GL to you has always.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

It's been going well Homer. Haven't been able to spend too much time on the forum the last couple of months(brutal work schedule)! Went down with my college GOY on Nebraska yesterday, hope you missed it! Good luck tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by wrightmove
                  been following you for a long time homer. thanks for the winner and congrats. lets take the ravens home for a big day!!

ps - changed plans and will be going to osu purdue instead of the det wash game. pounded the skins and under...cant attend a game in detroit and root for the visitor...i wouldn't make it home err... to the car alive
                  That will be one awesome game. I have been waiting for it for a while. Which side do you like it game. May pan out for a GOY.

Can't wait to see the line. :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Jody

I was on Nebraska to. I missed your call. But they got me also.
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

shit homer i am a buckeye and religiously play against them with jimmy t calling the plays but the past few weeks i have been with them and the over. yesterdays game turned my year around. purdue has lost 4 straight big ten games, osu has zero offense when teddy ginn doesnt touch the rock. i would look at the running back situation for osu. if lydell ross is the starter and pittman is out that bodes well for purdue. i cant quite explain what has happened to the purdue squad that was #5 in the country just weeks ago. the question will be - can tiller get his boys up with or without orten to salvage a season and a decent bowl?

Purdue is - 4 ealrly line

i will be on the road to lafayette friday evening...when do you plan to release the play. No matter which way you go i will roll with your goy!

gl tonight

Comment

wrightmove

If I play it big. I will make sure its posted thursday at the latest.

As you know I know Ohio State and Purdue well. I follow the Big Ten. Being from Michigan.

I like that opening line. Will let you know.
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

i never bet with my heart. jimmy t and andy geiger dont put any money in my pockets...don't get me wrong i am a huge fan of the bucks, i am a different type of fan though. like u with the lions.

Comment

homer

good call on your NFL GOY. i know this was your big game and you truely deserved it. good luck on the rest of the football season and your nba system plays. but you may want to put a little more work on your saturday college foots. hehe. again, congrats homer. :D

Comment

Homer

great call on denver man!
                              keep up the good work :D

Comment

way to go homer

Comment

Working...
                                X