X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Wednesday

COLLEGE (152-108) NBA (42-44) NHL (9-5)

College

NC-Wilmington -9 1/2 - Wilmington has a 5-2 ATS mark at home and are 5-1 in home conference games...........They have won 4 straight home conference games by an average of 21 points and will avenge a 12 point loss earlier to Mason by double digits as well!

Central Michigan -6 - I love the fact the line has dropped for me and i waited and let it drop before dropping tonight's plays. Ball St has played better of late but on the road are still horrible going 2-5 ATS as a road dog and 2-6 SU last 8 on the road losing by 12 per game.They beat in those 2 wins Buffalo and E. Mich teams a combined 13-29, Central is 16-5 this season and are 6-1 ATS at home.....Add to that they have won 4 straight conference games by 12 per and it just seems like a double digit win for the home team here too!

Ohio -8 1/2 - Another line that has dropped for me. E. Mich is not a good road team they are 0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS and in their last 4 conference road tilts have not been close losing by 21 points a game. Ohio a solid home team 5-3 ATS!

Boston College -13 - Eagles only 2-5 ATS at home but feel that changes tonight as V.T. except for a win at St John's are 0-8 on the road losing by 20,31,18,11,21,16,8, and 13....... that's a consistent 17 per game average and B.C. dominated Tech on their home floor by 24. Tech also lost one of their best players Carlos Dixon in their last game at Miami and he scored 21 points in the first meeting with the Eagles!:cool:

Tenn. +3 1/2 - Tenn. 5-0 ATS as a road dog and Carolina is only 3-6 ATS at home, Tenn. in 5 conference road games are also 5-0 ATS.

Texas A&M -2 1/2 - Aggies are 6-1 ATS at home and Cyclones are 0-5 SU in road conference games losing by 14 per game!

SMU +3 - SMU an impressive 6-2 ATS at home and 8-2 SU. Tulsa has lost 4 straight on the road including loss' to San Jose St and Boise St games they were favored in by 12 and 8 points, and they hold a 2-7 ATS mark on the road!

Creighton -23 - Creighton should win by 30. They won at Ind. St by 28 and the Sycamores are bad on the road holding a 2-8 ATS record!

SW Missouri St. +7 - Bears are 5-0 ATS as road dogs and 5-2 SU and 6-0-1 ATS in conference road games. S Ill has a dismal 2-8 ATS mark at home and just like the first game decided by 1 point this should be another nail biter!

Duke -6 - Duke will play a great game tonight and with Terps coming off big win and weather conditions i don't think their 1-5 ATS record on the road changes tonight and beating Duke by 15 earlier will get reversed tonight!

NBA and NHL and maybe another College still to come.

GOOD LUCK!

Dayton +2 1/2 - Flyers are hot winning 4 of last 5 road conference games and Richmond is struggling hard right now not scoring more than 55 points in 4 straight games and lost all of them!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

Phil. -3

Detroit -2 1/2

N.O. -2 1/2

ML-Parlay.... Minn. - Seattle

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

It's time to drop the puck!

NHL

Boston -140 (NHL POD)

Ottawa +105

N.Y. Rangers +130

ML-Parlay...... Dallas - T.B.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

holy cow! are you really going to bet all of those games?:eek:

Comment

Good Luck Mr. Wayne 1218.

Comment

12-5 last night in picks

5-5 college

4-0 nba

3-0 nhl

For those that ask if i play all those games, yes i do..... you can make 1-3 wagers a night on your favorites and hope to be 12-5 by the end of the week or do like i do and bang the shit out of him every night!

If i see 50 games i like i will bet them all, unless your scared of an 0-10 night which i'm not you can win several times in a night not just 2 or 3.

I could give 1 or 2 picks a night but what if they lose and the other 8 win..... your shit out of luck huh??

BANG EM' AND BANG EM' HARD!

If your man aint crying your not trying!

GOOD LUCK! Back later
              Last edited by wayne1218; 02-20-2003, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X