Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trends for Friday

Friday's games
    Last time Marshall visited Akron was night Leftwich had broken leg but came back to play fourth quarter, trying to rally Herd, as his linemen carried him down field every time he completed a pass. Akron won that night, and has covered last three series meetings on this field, but Herd is 14-8 vs spread in last 22 November games, and 5-0 in last five games overall. marshall covered just six of last 17 as road favorite. Akron won last three games, scoring 35 popg; they have good senior QB, and are 11-6 in last 17 tries as home dog. Zips don't get on TV too much.

North Texas shut Ragin' Cajuns out last two times they came to Lafayette, 13-0/27-0; they covered last four in series, winning by average score of 32-10, but ULL has won all three home games this year, and is 3-0 as dog. Their defense has yielded 447+ total yards in last three games, though. North Texas scored 35.5 ppg in winning last four games; they're 5-4 in last nine tries as road fave.

Bring em home!!

GOOD LUCK SPARK!!!
    GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Re: Bring em home!!

Originally posted by crswir
      GOOD LUCK SPARK!!!
      You too crs ... Had a good night last night ... If I was not a degenerate I would stop now for the week ... hahaha That will never happen !!!!!!

Comment

I know....

I'm in the same boat killed with south fla on wednesday and the under in the miami hoops last night. My book doesn't want me playing during the week anymore. The indexes have been working really well lately.
        GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Working...
        X