Dwayne Fuckin Wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Fuckin Wade

are you kidding me...heat up 9 and only have to cover 8 and at the buzzer lebron throws up a meaningless 3 and it's way off and D Wade goaltends on purpose for the hell of it and a loss it is for me FUCK FUCK FUCK

BEAUTIFUL... USUALLY IM ON THE OTHER SIDE... I GOT AWAY WITH ONE THERE.... THANKS DWADE U GET A CHRISTMAS CARD LOL

Comment

Re: Dwayne Fuckin Wade

Originally posted by jkpickett
      are you kidding me...heat up 9 and only have to cover 8 and at the buzzer lebron throws up a meaningless 3 and it's way off and D Wade goaltends on purpose for the hell of it and a loss it is for me FUCK FUCK FUCK
      exactly why I hate capping basketball!! bullshit shots decide a lot of games!

Comment

sorry

J i got the cover on it also thx, DW
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

yeah i agree with you now tony vegas...bball is impossible to cap. two nights in a row i got fucked, but this time was a miracle

Comment

Originally posted by jkpickett
            yeah i agree with you now tony vegas...bball is impossible to cap. two nights in a row i got fucked, but this time was a miracle
            i still play it but i will mostly follow someone this year! nothing worse than losing on a last second shot from half court that means nothing. i play it but play them small. good luck buddy!

Comment

Working...
            X