Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccer Belgium Jupiler League

Club Brugge(-1.5) v Westerlo

Have you ever see a game I picked this big margin yet? no!! Do you want to see a blow out tomorrow then this game will show you the fireworks early for July.

Take Club Brugge to blow out..

5* Club brugge -1.5 over Westerlo.

I am hitting the man hard with my 5* picks lately. I advice you guys just take my top picks and go small with the others.

guys

Guys,

I just bet this game early because the odds are going up. If you like it please bet early. This is the only game that I bet early this season. I see a blow out. The handicap odds could go up to -2 tomorrow by kick off. So why not take them now at -1.5 this will be a easy home winner.

Comment

how much cashes do you need?

Guys,

I asked you how much cashes do you need? alots?

then bet this game. If you don't have the handicap odds line then stay tune for tomorrow moneyline games. I have few more, but not as strong as this one.

Comment

Hey N,
        I just e-mail you.
        I take Club Brugge tonight also.

Comment

I can't get handicap on that game .. only get -500!
          Stranger

Comment

I don't have that game but good luck!
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Hey P.

College and NBA are your expertises, but when it comes to soccer leave it to me. You will see the fireworks tomorrow.

We will kill the bookies P.

Stranger,
              Don't worry there are many games tomorrow.

illjaunt

I will have one game for you tomorrow. You and only.

Comment

soccer betting theories.

This little theory for you if you want to make money.

Comment

I only recommend people to bet my top picks

I posts so many games, but I only recommend people to bet on my top picks because they are strongest and my best bets.

The reasons I posts too many picks because I like the actions, but serious betting with the bookies I only bet my top picks heavy.

Top picks I bet 3x-5x than my other picks. Less than top picks are considered less values which I just bet small for the actions. As many of you already know this theory about betting soccer, but not all do. So just a little hints.

I guess we all have heard about this . Losing record but profits and winning record losing profits. Sometimes, I bet my picks are small amounts to middium, but when I find the top pick I slam the bookies.

Conclusion if you want to make money with my soccer picks I recommend you to bet only with my top picks. Check my record that I don't lose much with the top picks because I want to help everyone of you to make money and happy.

remember stay cool and never lose your cool.

Comment

E!

What's up buddy. I was looking at your selection on Club Brugge. I'm not able to play the goal line right now, so I"m going to wait until the morning. I'm not about to lay the -450ML, LOL. Good luck buddy, let's beat thier ass today!!!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

what time does this game go off?

Comment

Frankie....2:30 Eastern.......Football lets bring a Friday pick on home.......who you like this weekend?

Comment

"E" I am with. I look forward to taking this one and the rest of your plays from the bookies today.

Comment

Tigger

How you like Schalke04 yesterday? and my top picks?

Brought you some cashes?
                            Don't bet on the money line for this game. Huge are no good. lol...

Comment

bobbyk624

Good morning buddy.

You are always ready for action huh? Did you make profits yesterday? Glad you on this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X