Denver

Comment

• Good nite & Good luck!

Good Nite & Bona' Salute~ to everyone!
      Black-Cat
      "Bruno Titalia is a Pimp" "It was Bazzini all along"

Comment

• what about mary?

being a player for about 25 years plus---i've won my fair share and lost my fair share----i've played big and small---depending on how my funds were holding up----i'm no sicko because sicko's don't last that long---what someone bets is a personal choice depending on whether or not it's to earn a living or just for fun----so if she bets 10 dollars or 10000 ---that's her choice----but if she plays small there is no way she could afford to pay what ppp charges---i know ----i've been a client of his of and on for the past 15 years---i know how much he charges---i've seen her post often for ppp---dr bob----and rocketman----3 pretty good handicappers---and honest to boot----i only followed ppp and northcoast for years----she turned me on to bob and rocketman---check their records they are as solid as they come----she's no schill---and she's smarter than some of you think---she's just a small player trying to help when she can---she's not holding a gun to anyone's head to buy ppp,bob,or rocket----good luck to everyone!!!!!

Comment

• Re: Re: email freebies

Originally posted by Black-Cat
          Black Beard! How have you been??? I have not seen or heard from in a while...

Guess what I heard that Billy Capone is doing terrible... sine the Vood Doo curse was placed on him by all of us for posting his plays!

Best of luck !

Black-Cat!
          Hows it goin cat, been busy at work, havent posted too many games in this thread lately. Still posting blacksheet thread on most weekends(newspaper and web picks). Even thats tough for me, and no one seems to want to help composing this thread, so I can't do it every week. take it easy, BB
          Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

• Re: #

Originally posted by Black-Cat
            Call this # 69-Greapfruit one I ate one two.

Mary, he did step out of line....... He may need a call or a visit

Lot's of luck..

Ps.. Is your husband older or Younger then You....
            WHO EVER THIS GUY IS HE DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW HIS FACE---I CHALLANGE HIM

Comment

• Re: what about mary?

Originally posted by rokfish
              being a player for about 25 years plus---i've won my fair share and lost my fair share----i've played big and small---depending on how my funds were holding up----i'm no sicko because sicko's don't last that long---what someone bets is a personal choice depending on whether or not it's to earn a living or just for fun----so if she bets 10 dollars or 10000 ---that's her choice----but if she plays small there is no way she could afford to pay what ppp charges---i know ----i've been a client of his of and on for the past 15 years---i know how much he charges---i've seen her post often for ppp---dr bob----and rocketman----3 pretty good handicappers---and honest to boot----i only followed ppp and northcoast for years----she turned me on to bob and rocketman---check their records they are as solid as they come----she's no schill---and she's smarter than some of you think---she's just a small player trying to help when she can---she's not holding a gun to anyone's head to buy ppp,bob,or rocket----good luck to everyone!!!!!
              THANKS ROKFISH DO ME A BIG BIG FAVOR--TAKE CARE OF THIS GUY FOR ME---PLEASE--SHUT HIS FACE UP

Comment

• Relax guys

As far as I know they were a phone service that has been working on a site for the last couple months and just recently got it up. They are a solid service with a complete money back guarantee, there is definitely no scam there. I have been posting plays from TDP, Autobahn, and occassionally Tallahassee and Bob Balfe for several months on this board, never asking anyone for anything in return. I don't appreciate anyone "breaking my balls" as one guy so eloquently put it. I'm just trying to share and obtain information like everyone else here.

Good luck tonight.
                Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                5*: 0-2

Comment

• staylor

You're pretty new here, so you may not be aware of the numerous services that have tried to scam us with their shills and phony posts. So sometimes the nature of your posts throw up red flags with some people. I don't recall you ever responding to someones request for the website or replying with with the phone service info you just gave. But if thats the case than cool. Heck, even Mary is being accused of being a shill and shes been on this site for a while. No ones bustin your balls, we're just looking out for each other.
                  Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

• Originally posted by gilg
                    Hey Super....
                    will be happy to post once I get the pick.
                    Thank you man I see a few other people here are also eagerly awaiting his play.

Comment

• blackbeard......

thanks for looking out for this board......

staylor is kool.

he posts plays and doesn't advertise

just as long he keeps giving us winners!!!hehe....

thanks again bud!

aloha!

phantom

Comment

• LOU-MEM over

Damn this thing might make it in the first half - any thoughts on a second half over 31 or 32?

Comment

• fyi
                          Gavazzi, Neri, TSW and Dr Bob all use similar handicapping methods. They won't all be on the same sides but they will hardly ever be opposite. You can also include Tom Stryker and to some extent Buckeye/Tom Scott & preferred Picks/Marc Lawrence...

Comment

Working...
                          X