This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHA

Maybe Mary is gross looking...........haha.

Mary, post a pic of yourself, so we can see why gambling is better than sex for you.

Maybe she has a pEn!S........LOL.

Mary,

If those guys are so great and they win all the time, then up your bet to $100 a game and then you can continue to win everyday and will have plenty of money to buy their picks and post them.

~~~I'll be waiting for that picture~~~

Comment

Re: HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by RJeremy

Mary, post a pic of yourself, so we can see why gambling is better than sex for you.

Mary,

If those guys are so great and they win all the time, then up your bet to $100 a game and then you can continue to win everyday and will have plenty of money to buy their picks and post them.

What a dipshit you must be...

Comment

Sevransky

That 8-1 run he is on gets him back to 1 game under .500 for the last 5 weeks. Not to mention the fact that he is 1-18 in the NFL the last 5 weeks, and finished 2-7 in baseball.

It's funny how the guy can be down a monstrous amount overall, get on a run and promote that. People that have been with him for those five weeks are not going to get back to even no matter what kind of run he goes on.

I realize he has been pretty good in the past, but that 1-18 is amazing.

Comment

Hey Super....
          will be happy to post once I get the pick.

Comment

RJ / Heleanth

Originally posted by RJeremy

Mary,

I have the answer ... Maybe "Mary" should quit gambling altogether and start charging $100 for a Twirl .

Comment

Northcoast

Northcoast Thursday Comp - Line Play is in the ACC for Saturday

Miami, Fla. over Clemson.

Comment

I have the answer ... Maybe "Mary" should quit gambling altogether and start charging $100 for a Twirl .

lol, it would only take one or 2 a day and she could up the bets to 15 a play.lol begging for service plays to put $10 on a game, thats funny as hell

Comment

Maybe she needs to have sex with Joe Gavazzi, then she'll be fulfilled.

Comment

MAYBE SHE IS JOE GAVAZZI

Comment

Speaking of sex how about some for Phil Steele with anyone?; perhaps if Phil got a little bit, he might not be as obsessed with his record, PowerSleep, his late phone service, his Executive, Service, etc. and torturing us every day for 4-5 minutes on his comp. line telling us about them.
                      Last edited by savage1; 11-04-2004, 03:48 PM.

Comment

real classy guys!

Comment

Superlockline
                          NBA Basketball
                          5 Units on Cleveland Cavaliers [O 180 -110]

5 Star Selections Free Picks for November 4, 2004
                          NBA Basketball
                          1 Unit on Denver Nuggets [pk -110]
                          BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Dr. Bob (Fri. nite)

2* Akron (plus 8 or better)

Only one I could find so far, if anybody has more of his picks, please post. Thanks.

Comment

NSA

NSA is fun to fad so if any has there play I would appreciate the post.

Thanks

Comment

dr bob--can you buy

4-Star and 3-Star Best Bet for Thursday Night!!
                                I have my first two Best Bets of the season tonight, a 4-Star Best Bet based on a 39-4-1 ATS early season situation and a 3-Star Best Bet based on a 31-7 ATS early season angle. My early season angles worked very well again last season, as I started the year 30-7-3 ATS on a Star Basis the first 3 weeks of the NBA season. You can get my analysis of Thursday's Best Bets for just $15 ($12 for Members) by clicking here for Thursday's 2 NBA Best Bets.

Comment

Working...
                                X