uab/sfl over/under a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uab/sfl over/under a joke

did anyone happen to see that abortion at the end of the game?? Freakin s.florida is running the clock out 1:30 left up by 18 and the fucking shitty ass UAB simple lets the SFL RB just run a 63yd. td in. UNFUCKINBELIEVEABLE SHIT SHIT SHIT. I havent been this pissed off in along time. I had 61.5pts. UAB is an embarrassment to football they should be barred from NCAA for life. S.Florida blows ass and they whipped UAB at home. What a joke.

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

just posted my same thoughts post earlier

Comment

I went 1-1 on the night but come on, there is no fuckin way that UAB defense just lays down like that with 1:30 left. UAB should go back too 1-AA football cause the fucking blow!!!!!!!

hey UAB
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

had uab-10first half also a loser should cash the suns with golden state and seattle to follow

Comment

very bad beat.

Comment

i dont care about the $$$ i care about how pathetic and almost rigged that final 2 min of the game was. Seriously UAB down by 18 takes a TO with less than 2min on the clock, they werent gonna win. S.Florida could have kneeled the ball on 3rd down ran the clock down to under 40sec and punted then game over. Instead the Asshole coach calls a run play and UAB refuses to tackle the guy unless they practice 2 hand touch at that shitty UAB. Result 63yrd TD game over, total over. Vegas wins again. Just the biggest joke I've seen in a long time. UAB defense should quit they suck ass. FUCK UAB
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

that sucks bro

Comment

told ya he is obsessed with me
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

DIGGING UP BONES,I'M DIGGING UP BONES,AS TRHE GOOD DOCTOR SAY,ANOTHER DINOSAURAS REX BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE-geez-DO YOU GUYS HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM-LOL ??
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                    DIGGING UP BONES,I'M DIGGING UP BONES,AS TRHE GOOD DOCTOR SAY,ANOTHER DINOSAURAS REX BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE-geez-DO YOU GUYS HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM-LOL ??
                    PS-GUYS THERE ARE OTHER THINGS IN LIFE,WIFES,FAMILY,FRIENDS,BEING ABLE TO RUN A FAST SPRINT !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                    X