over uab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over uab

how in the hell did i just lose that under s.florida 63 yard touchdown run under two minutes can't believe it i had this one as a winner now watch the suns blow a 38 pt lead with 10 to go in the fourth laying 13

UAB defense should not be aloud to play on a field ever again. S.Florida was trying to run the clock out and UAB refused to tackle. A fuckin joke
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

this was a very embarrasing lost for uab. one after another. first tulane and now so. florida. i'm going against them here on out. they are overrated bigtime....

vs Houston
      at Army
      at Southern Miss

Comment

Re: over uab

Originally posted by linwood
        how in the hell did i just lose that under s.florida 63 yard touchdown run under two minutes can't believe it i had this one as a winner now watch the suns blow a 38 pt lead with 10 to go in the fourth laying 13
        Proves that S. Florida coach is a classless piece of shit. What good did that do? Has he ever heard of taking a knee with 1:38 to go and an 18 point lead? That shit will come back to bite him. His team is going nowhere this season. Also, he will struggle in the Big East.

Comment

THAT WAS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT THAT UNDER WAS IN THE BAG.

NOT
          GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
          STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

UAB Quit!

While S. Floridas coach was classless in not taking a knee, UAB's players just plain quit in the 4th quater. That speaks volumes about their coach and their players character as well. Hey, ya win some, ya lose some, some of them get rained out. But ya never QUIT! I will bet against them in their final three games as well. Still can't believe that game went over. Kicked me right in the groin!!!
            "33"

Comment

spiccolli

they just ran a dive play, dont think they were trying to run it up??? not like he threw the bomb!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X