NCAA Football - Saturday 11/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football - Saturday 11/6

Here is my first play for Saturday. You should jump on this one ASAP as it is climbing quick......

5 STAR: TEXAS TECH (-31) OVER Baylor

The Baylor Bears shocked Texas A&M last week winning by one point in overtime as an almost 4 touchdown underdog, but I look for them to come back down to earth here. Texas Tech will always pour it on any team, but you can be sure that the Baylor win caught their eye. This is only the fourth home game that the Red Raiders have played this season and they lost their last home game to the Longhorns, but in their previous two home games they put up 70 points in both of those contests against Nebraska and TCU and I would not be surprised to see them hang another 70 points here. The Red Raiders have owned this series going 10-2 against the spread in the last 12 meetings and they have put some serious whippings on the Bears recently winning the last three meetings 62-14, 62-11 and 63-19. The Red Raiders are also 11-4 against the spread in their last 15 home games and 5-1 against the spread when playing a team with a losing record. Baylor has not had much success in the Big 12 as their win over A&M last week was only their third conference win in the last three seasons and they are 0-2 against the spread the week following their previous two wins. I expect the Bears to hibernate here, lay the points!

Good luck,
    John

Play #2.......

3 STAR: Oklahoma (-11.5) OVER TEXAS A&M

The Aggies had been playing pretty well since their opening loss to Utah, but I don't think that they are really as good as they were hyped to up to be. I think they are in trouble in this game and I question how this young Aggies team will bounce back from the crushing loss at Baylor last week. A&M can pretty much forget about the Big 12 South title, an improbable Bowl Championship Series berth or any momentum heading into this showdown. I think if a few things go bad early the Aggies might go into the tank. Lets not forget these two teams are only a year removed from a 77-0 ass kicking by the Sooners, I don't think the Aggies have improved that much to seriously challenge OU. The Aggies are only 3-11 against the spread in their last 14 games as an underdog, 5-12 against the spread when playing a team with a winning record and 3-8 against the spread after a conference loss. Lay the points!

Good luck,
    John

Comment

John

My head is still hurting from this weeks football
      Best Of Luck

Comment

I'll second that Wiz. :eek:

Comment

Good luck,
          John

Comment

John, I was looking at the over in the TT\Baylor game. After reading your write-up supporting TT, don't you think that over 66 might be worth a play? GL to you this weekend, and thanks for posting!

Mike

Comment

Mike I think the over 66 would be a very good play. Texas Tech could put that up themselves.
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Thanks for the response, John. GL to you this weekend...

Mike

Comment

Play #3

Get this one before it drops anymore.....

3 STAR: Louisiana Tech (+4) OVER HAWAII

The wrong team is favored in this match up. Hawaii is not a good team, and to make matters worse, they have so many injuries right now that they look like a MASH unit. It looks like the Warriors will be forced to start two true freshman this week in the linebacker positions due to injuries to the starters, YIKES!! Louisiana Tech is only 4-4, but they control their own destiny in the WAC (granted they would have to find a way to beat Boise) and they have had two weeks to prepare and get healthy for this game. La Tech has a stud running back named Ryan Moats who ran for 269 yards against Hawaii last season. He has been banged up lately, but due to the bye week, Moats is as healthy as he has been in weeks and should be licking his chops as he gets to run wild against a Warrior rushing defense that is 115th in the country allowing 251 yards per game. The lines makers are still trying to trick the casual bettor into thinking that Hawaii is dominate on the island, but the truth is they are not. The last three seasons Hawaii is only 8-11 against the spread. Take the points here!

Good luck,
                  John

Comment

These are the rest of my plays for Saturday......

2 STAR: PENN STATE (-3)(-$120) OVER Northwestern

2 STAR: RICE (+7) OVER Fresno State

1 STAR: Notre Dame (+7) OVER TENNESSEE

1 STAR: ARMY (+4.5) OVER Air Force

Good luck,
                    John

Comment

THANKS EZ

Good luck with the plays
                      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

EZ ??

what about over 67 in the hawaii game?

b

Comment

Best of Luck this Weekend EZ!!! Knock!

Comment

john,good luck w/ your plays this wkend and thanks for the writeups. the mudman!!!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Shorty,

I think that would be a good play. Should be a shoot out!
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X