Good luck Blake, I'm with you as well.
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Good Luck blake!

Comment

3*DOLPHINS OVER 36 -104

Comment

These are posted from another site but this is why i like the Fins tonight

Tonight, the play is the Dolphins +7. Teams that are off of their first loss of the season have traditionally not done well the following week. The Jets got their first loss last week vs. NE. Starting Week 6 and on, you should play against any favorite of 7 points or less off its first loss of the season in its last game. This system is 21-0 ATS since 1992. It has already hit one time this year in Week 6 after Atlanta was off its first loss in Week 5. Week 6 they were favored by 4.5 over SD and only won by 1. Tonight, the Dolphins play the Jets tough and I wouldn't be surprised if they won SU. Take the Dolphins +7. Patriots might fall into this system next week so be on the lookout if they are favored by 7 or less next game and play against them too. GL.

ALL OF THE JETS GAMES THIS YEAR HAVE BEEN DECIDED BY 8 POINTS OR LESS. THAT IS WITH GAMES AGAINST THE DOLPHINS, BILLS, BENGALS, AND 49ERS. THE JETS HAVE ONLY FACED TWO TEAMS WITH WINNING RECORDS AND ONE WAS A LOSS! MIAMI HAS ALLOWED 17 POINTS OR LESS IN 5 OUT 7 GAMES. IN THE FIRST GAME AT MIAMI, THE FINS PLAYED RIGHT WITH THEM EVEN WITH 4 TURNOVERS (2 FUMBLES AND 2 INTERCEPTIONS). THIS DOLPHIN TEAM IS PLAYING WITH MUCH MORE CONFIDENCE NOW THAT THEY A WIN UNDER THEIR "FIN". ANOTHER HUGE SYSTEM THAT I DISCOVERED ON STATBOX.COM IS A 25-4 SYSTEM THAT SIDES WITH UNDERDOGS OF 3 TO 10 POINTS AFTER THEY FAILED TO COVER 5 OF THEIR PRIOR 6 MEETINGS. IM GOING WITH THE FINS +7 MAYBE +7.5!!!!! GL

Yesterday the public with consensus & wager info combined, only won 1 game (out of 13) MNF game both cons. & wage info is big on NYJ ??????

MNF dogs are 5-1 and road teams are 4-3 this year.
                '
                line opened up @6.5 which is appealing to the FAV. bettor

(2 lines to watch: 6.5 play dog, 4.0 play favorite)

The line quickly moved to 7.0 & has been idle, except for a couple of books. (7.5 & 8.0)
                Previous meetings at NEW YORK:

MIA 21-10
                NYJ 13-10
                NYJ 21-17

and the last time these teams met on MNF @ NY... The "miracle comeback", MIA up 30-7 after 3 quarters and NYJ won the game 40-37...

this year MIA point diff. is -5 and NYJ is +4

MIA & NYJ is connected this year:

MIA beat STL who beat SEA who beat CAR. who beat KC. who beat BALT. who beat PITT. who beat NE who beat NYJ ...

(just an insight that ANY team can beat ANY OTHER team on ANY given night!)

FLORIDA had a losing weekend both in NCAAFB and NFL and MIA needs to pick that state up..

Even shitty teams can look good on MNF!!!

NYJ has been "getting by" on there easy schedule and MIA is a "loose cannon" ready to explode!

NYJ may win this game by 30 points, but with systems in place (open 6.5, ATL, ATP++) I have to go with:

MIA +7.5

Comment

Good luck Blake

let's Get'em tonight$$$$$$$$$
                  Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

3*DOLPHINS +3 2ND HALF
                    3*DOLPHINS OVER 17 2ND HALF

Comment

its not a great idea to chase with dolphins 2nd half..

Comment

good point-however i think the dolphins come back and make this a good game-they didnt play bad first half

Comment

wrong side tonight-phins suck

Comment

After the 1st half, don't know how you could put money on that team..horrible
                            chasing is NOT good

Comment

BLAKE even i know now that the dolphins suck good hit on overs:angryfire

Comment

Working...
                              X