These Officials are Clueless!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Officials are Clueless!

Are these refs in Chicago's pocket or what! Two of the worst replay review decisions I have ever seen. No way there was any visual evidence to overrule Lloyd's catch and that last interception return was easily down by contact.... Horrible!! If the announcers and everyone at home can can make the right calls, what is their problem!

Don't ya just hate it when your on the wrong side of the fix!

"33"

Comment

Couldn't agree more! Sometimes I think you could just pull a fan out of the stands and they could do a better job in the replay booth. At least pretend to be consistent with the calls!

Comment

It truly amazes me with some of the calls or lack of calls. It makes one wonder what these refs are looking at.

An example, early in the Jax/Texans game on 4th and short Carr jumps over the line of scrimage and extends to ball. He get hit, before his feet touches the ground he loses the ball. The refs call down by contact. His forward motion was stopped. Horrible call!

Another lousy call was late in the 1st half with a few seconds remaining of the Pitt/NE game. Offensive holding on the Pitt center. WTF did the ref see???
        Last edited by frankb03; 11-01-2004, 09:54 AM.

Comment

what about the illegal motion on the redskins that cost them the td to go ahead 21-20
          you can look at the reply forever and there was no motion
          cost them the game
          we can share the women, we can share the wine
          we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Working...
          X