Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA/NCAAB trends or systems..post here for the upcoming seasons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA/NCAAB trends or systems..post here for the upcoming seasons.

If anyone knows of any systems that they use that are successful for NBA and college basketball.

One that I watch for is playing on stanford if they are a home dog. They are something like 51-4 ATS as a HD.

Thanks for the info.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

In the NBA Play on a team after scoring less than 70 points their previous game. 59.8%

Comment

Another NBA system:

Play against a favorite that lost their last game SU and ATS while scoring 111 or more points. 59%

Same system, when the team has no rest 80%. Don't play this system if the team has 3 or more days rest.

Comment

CBB:
        Play on unranked team if favored vs ranked team

Comment

NBA System:

Read about this system at talksports, when posted and followed it at that forum:

In NBA simply go Against any FAV of 9 or more, if they were a Dog in their previous game. This went 19-5 ATS from Nov to end of Dec 2001. They stopped following it at the forum at this point?

Last year I followed it only for November and it went 7-3, then I stopped following it on my own. Almost all of these plays will be on ROAD-DOGS, as there are not a lot of HDs +9 or more.

Comment

bump
            Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Great info!!!!!!

I will see if I can find any systems for you all.

Comment

home and home system

sorry, I don't have a % for this play, but I know it is high, as I have played for the last 3 years:

When 2 teams match up on back-to-back nights (for example Chicago at Miami one night, and then Miami at Chicago the next) play on the team that did NOT cover game 1. So play the ATS loser of game one, in game two.

I will even play this when they have a night off in between, but the % isn't quite as high.

Comment

great tends for teams

Some of these trends are from last yr. But can easily be determinjed for this yr.

1. Play ON Top Defensive teams as a home dog. SA, IND, DET, HOU,NJ, TOR for 2004 season.
                  Thru 2003 season: 50-22
                  2004 season thru 3/29/04: 10-6
                  Total: 60-28 68% cover

---- Play UNDER on any team off a game at Utah and 1 or more days rest. 2-12 UNDER.
                  ---------------------------------------------------

2. Boston is 16-0 after playing Minnesota

3. Cleveland is 1-11 after playing Detroit.

4. Denver is 3-12 after playing at Minnesota.

5. Denver is 15-2 OVER after hosting Minnesota.

6. Detroit is 19-2 after playing Miami.

7. Golden State is 10-3 at home with a total <185.

8. Golden State is 1-9 after hosting the LA Lakers.

9. LA Clippers are 13-2 as home dog off SU away win.

10. Memphis is 16-2 off a win following 3 str losses. LLLW

11. Memphis is 0-9 after playing at Denver.

12. Miami is 7-30 UNDER after losing as a favorite.

13. New York is 9-0 4th + straight home game.

14. Philadelphia is 2-20 UNDER after losing as a road favorite.

15. Sacramento is 17-0 game after hosting LA Clippers.

16. San Antonio is 22-5 away unrested at opponent with rest.

17. San Antonio is 14-3 when playing the last game of 3+ road trip.

18. Utah is 12-1 fav or dog <4 away off 2 away.

19. Utah is 9-28 UNDER with SU & ATS revenge.

20. Utah is 15-139 when they do not win SU.

21. Washington is 1-16 away with 3+ days rest.

Any questions on any of these, please feel free to ask. Great info in my opinion. Be back with more!

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=43893

Comment

Pat Riley system

They call this the Pat Riley system because he said that the following is the hardest for him to motivate his players as a coach:

If a team has a very though loss at home (a heart breaker at the buzzer or if they blew a big lead) and they travel to play against a team that was off the night before, play the rested home team and go against the team that travels with the though loss. It may come up 10 to 15 times a year, but this has been a positive return for me the last four years. I wish I could give you concrete percentages, but I did not keep win/loss records. I will post on this forum when the situation comes up.

Comment

vinny

the system looks solid. Does the team that lost a heartbreaker have to play the very next day???

thanks

Comment

Pat Riley theory

Absolutely. The team that loses a heart breaker has to play the very next day. No off day. It doesn't matter if they were favored or a dog when they lost and it does not matter if they are a favorite or dog when they play on the road the next game. The only criteria is a heart break of a game and travel to play a team that was off the previous night. It really is a strong system and I thank Pat Riley for giving us this insight indirectly. Good Luck!!!

Comment

golfFSU

GREAT INF0-ARE THESE TRENDS ALL ATS-LIKE UTAH 15-139,WHEN THEY DON'T WIN STRAIGHT UP? THANKS

Comment

Guys !

Don't forget Wayne's EAST-WEST coast or WEST-EAST coast trend system. He said it went 34-21-1 last year. You simply play against an East Time Zone team in their first home game after a western time zone road trip and play against a West Time Zone team in their first home game after a east time zone road trip.

Good info guys, this is some great stuff and if we stick to just these systems, we should be able to win some dough!

Krunch
                              :D

Comment

Working...
                              X