Today's College Football Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's College Football Plays

Lost on Thursday with GT 2nd half as they gave up 3 TDs last half of 4th qtr to lose. Overall record is now 13-10 +3.1 units. Kind of scary that I like 3 big favorites today.

Utah (-18.5) 1 unit. Utah is 6-1 ATS and SD State is 2-4 ATS. Utah averages 488.9 yards per game and 42.6 points per game. SD State has scored only 46 points total the last 4 games. Utah knows it has to win impressively to keep hopes alive for BCS bid.

Oregon (-19.5) 1 unit. Washington is a horrible 0-7 ATS and has the 3rd worst offense in the league scoring 14 points per game. Oregon is 5-2 ATS.

UTEP (-15) 1 unit. UTEP has 5 straight ****** after getting smoked at Arizona St in opening game. UTEP has been my favorite team to bet on this year and has been a money maker so sticking with them.

Might have some other plays later, need to do more research but wanted to post in case site gets too busy and can't get on.

Good luck everyone on your bets this weekend!!
    Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
    NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Adding more games

Adding over 52.5 in Stanford/UCLA game for 1 unit.

Also adding to UTEP bet now at -13 adding another unit to make it a 2 unit bet.

Good luck!!

NBA 35-33 -.22 units

Comment

Recap

Ended up 3-1 on the posted plays winning 2.6 units after the juice. Overall record now 16-11 +5.7 units, UTEP has been money again for me today, definately my favorite team to bet this year. Will have NFL plays tomorrow morning, but have been sucking so might want to fade my NFL bets.

NBA 35-33 -.22 units

Comment

Re: Recap

Originally posted by MNCapper
        Ended up 3-1 on the posted plays winning 2.6 units after the juice. Overall record now 16-11 +5.7 units, UTEP has been money again for me today, definately my favorite team to bet this year. Will have NFL plays tomorrow morning, but have been sucking so might want to fade my NFL bets.

Good job on ur pics, was thinking about the the over in that ucla game, thank goodness i didnt get it in.

Comment

Working...
        X