• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert CFB

Records::

10* 14-15
    5* 15-8
    3* 18-12

10* FSU (-11) vs.maryland--->we get some nice line value here because fsu's last 2 road games were narrow wins at syracuse and at wake...........that does not seem to change the fact that fsu's last 5 margins of victory over maryland have been 25,27,21,52, and 39........and this maryland team is worse than most of those, coming in to this no offense at all..........should be a blow out

10* Rice (-1.5) vs. Tulsa--->I know, what the hell am i doing putting rice up here?? Simple shorty logic here says rice. Rice has a good coach who will not let them give up on a season at 3-4. At the same time, tulsa has ALL the makings of a team headed towards quitting, they went to a bowl last year and are now 1-6, coming off back to back 3 points losses......they have to beat flat here and may get rolled if they are...if i am wrong, and they come out and play hard, they should still lose a close one......i say they are flat

10* Cal / zona st over 60.5---->as usual, everyone i talk to thiks cal will win by 30, and they probably will. But this entire line seems to be based solely on how both of these teams performed against USC.. You gotta be careful using that 'transitive theory" analysis..........so with that said, i think ariz state will be able to score on cal...........walter is an excellent qb and if they can put up some score in the 20's , this one is going over 60

10* Kansas State (-2.5) vs texas tech----> i think texas tech is a bit overrated here.........texas exposed them but there is line value because ksu has a poor record..........ksu has started playing better the last couple weeks and snyder will have his guy playing his ass off every time out.......look closer at texas tech's scores, everyone is impressed with the 70 they put on tcu (worst defense in america) and nebraska, do not forget they were also losing by 25 to an Ok kansas team and were losinng by 21 in that same tcu game...........narrow victories over smu and a bad new mexico team mean that this team is not impressive and should not be able to win in manhattan

5* Florida (+7) vs Georgia
    5* Oregon (-19.5) washington
    5* oregon state (-7.5) vs. zona

3* Michigan (-11) vs mich state
    3* ohio state/psu under 33.5
    3* minnesota (-17.5) vs indiana
    3* okalhoma (-13) vs. OSU
    3* ucf (+26) vs. marshall
    3* san jose state (+15) utep

good luck
    b

Hey Cincy! GL

Comment

You've been doing too good to be lost on page 2.

Comment

Working...
      X