KAPTAINs "From the dock" Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAPTAINs "From the dock" Teaser

Due to this weekend having numerous stops on our NCAA cruise, the Old Kaptain has decided to make a "From the Dock" play so hiz crew canz rest, gets drunk, eats pleny and be prepared for a good weekend....The Old Kaptain gonna do it this way...

7 point teaser

G Tech +13
    OVER 32 1/2

LOL to all....

FrankB03---Coverboy was right in another thread stating how much time you have saved us by creating a very helpful/speedy report allowing us to do our thing....Much appreciated...Love ya pal---Coverboy, Spark, ItsBill, and Luv2 also....
    Thought you'd like that compilation of Services Records and net worth...

Rest up crew...ItsBill be ready to man her, Coverboy prepare something special (good weekend coming), Luv2 bring the Irish Whiskey---Spark, just be yourself and assure the OldKaptain that things beez OK...Alls welcome for this cruise....No RSVP, just shows up, we'll make it work out...For you peoples that nots be French (Cajun) ---RSVP means---Responde' Sil Vous Plait...
    Translates to "Answer if you please".....The Old Kaptains not trying to beez a smart ass, youz gots to realize me crew consists of 3 Italians, and 1 Irish Lassie:D :D

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

All aboard!

Good luck Kaptain

Comment

Everything is good kapt ... Getting ready for the Saturday Cruise ... looking forward to a nice comfy ride ... I have great feelings this weekend for the crew ... Good Luck YOF .... and thanks ...

itsbill, Hope things are going good with you buddy ... Talk to you guys soon .... gl

Comment

Working...
      X