blackbeard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackbeard

I'm NO better than any capper here, I was just at the right place at the right time.
    Best Of Luck

Hey, you still did pretty good this week with the bengals and your totals, meanwhile its been a bad betting week for me with the broncos, yankees, cards and the totals. I really dont know who choked more the yanks or the cards, they both seem to go into slumps every few weeks, and hit bad slumps at the worst possible time. I'm not down playing the Sox achievment, just stating the obvious about these teams and their lack of runs production and poor pitching.
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
      Hey, you still did pretty good this week with the bengals and your totals, meanwhile its been a bad betting week for me with the broncos, yankees, cards and the totals. I really dont know who choked more the yanks or the cards, they both seem to go into slumps every few weeks, and hit bad slumps at the worst possible time. I'm not down playing the Sox achievment, just stating the obvious about these teams and their lack of runs production and poor pitching.

I AGREE WITH YOU, THE YANKS ARE MY TEAM AND I NEVER SEEN SO MANY OVERPAID PLAYERS PUT THEIR TAIL BETWEEN THEIR LEGS WHEN IT COUNTED MOST. THE CARDS WERE JUST A MATTER OF TIME, THEY ALWAYS FOLD IN THE POSTSEASON, I KNEW THEIR PITCHING WAS SUSPECT, BUT BOTH THE YANKEES AND CARDS MADE DEREK LOWE LOOK LIKE CY YOUNG. MAKES ME SICK

Comment

Working...
      X