Hawaii @ Boise State.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii @ Boise State.........

If you are going to play these jump them now, they will most likely only go up. I'll add a write up for this game tomorrow....

2 STAR: BOISE STATE (-22) OVER Hawaii

1 STAR: OVER 73.5

Good luck,
    John

This game looks like blowout city! Good luck.

Hawaii just lost another starting defensive lineman to appendicits.

Comment

Like the Broncos also. :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Here is the write up........

Two high powered offenses take to the blue turf tonight in Boise and I look for the Broncos to win this one big. Hawaii struggles when they hit the mainland and the Warriors are very banged up at key positions on both sides of the ball. Boise State leads the nation in scoring averaging over 50 points per game and the Broncos should be able to score at will against the Warriors just as they have done the last two seasons when they have scored an average of 51.5 points against Hawaii. I also expect the Boise State defense to step up and make some plays in this game. The big national story about this game is not Boise States run at a BCS selection, its Hawaii's Timmy Chang attempting to break the all time passing record. The Bronco defense is not going to want that to happen on their field, so I expect a strong effort from a defense that has been thrown on this season. Boise State is 3-1 against the spread in their last four meetings with Hawaii, 12-1 against the spread as a conference home favorite of less than 28 points and 13-2 against the spread versus an opponent off of a straight up win. Hawaii is 8-16 against the spread when coming off of a home conference win since 1992 and 1-5 against the spread the last 3 seasons when playing against a team with a winning record. The over looks pretty good here, because I expect the Broncos to get about 60 on their own and Hawaii about 24. Boise and the OVER here!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

I like the over as well. Boise should be able to name their score here and if they are trying to impress the BCS, you know they will run it as far up as possible.

GL

Comment

John,

What do you think about taking Boise for the first half at -12.5?

Comment

Leading Indicators :

Last week was a shu-in for the under here considering the weather , this week it favors a high-running score-board with game time looking like

Mostly Cloudy / Temp. 60 / NW Winds @ 5-15

All players beware of games played in Washington & Oregon this weekend as I fear unders landing strongly with the system that threatens to be Temp. 50 / 70% Chance of Rain / NW @ 20-35 ......... no condusive to hugh scoring games ( Not @ All )

G.L.

***MMM***
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Dino,

I think Boise 1st half would be a good play as well.
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Thanks, John. I had the first half in addition to your 2 plays. It was so close to a sweep, but I'll take 2 out of 3 everyday.

Comment

Working...
                  X