Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

COLLEGE (148-106) NBA (39-42) NHL (8-5)

Tenn-Chat -4 1/2 - VMI has been awful since losing their superstar and Tenn should be able to pull away in the second half as they own a 5-3 ATS mark on the road! VMI 1-7 SU at home last 8.

More to come!

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 02-18-2003, 04:11 PM.

I agree, i hope my book gets around to take it!!!
    Scooner!

Comment

good call

Sorry i missed it. Looks like a winner up 19 with 3 minutes to go.

Comment

Illinois -6 1/2 - Spartans are 0-2 SU and ATS without Alan Anderson and Illini are 4-0 in home conference games winning by 12 a game and are looking to pay Spartans back for loss 2 weeks ago!

NC St. -7 - Wolfpack are an amazing 5-0 SU and ATS at home in conference games winning by an average of 12 per game and should come out strong after their last loss. Seminoles are 0-5 in road conference games this year!

Notre Dame -6 - Irish have won 7 straight in series including 3 of 4 in Morgantown and are 5-3 ATS on the road and Mountaineers lost by 19 already to Irish and were out rebounded 57-21!

Alabama -3 - Value game of the night. Two months ago the line would have been 4 or 5 points higher and Bama coming off a big win over Auburn might be turning the corner.Bama is 11-1 at home and Georgia only 2-6 on the road ........Georgia 1-4 SU and 2-3 ATS in conference road games, 0-3 SU and ATS in their last 3 conference road games.....ROLL TIDE!

Pittsburgh -2 - Hoyas 3-6 ATS at home and in their last 5 at home have gone 2-3 SU and 0-5 ATS...... Pitt. is solid!

NBA

Indiana -4

Boston +3

Over 202 Boston

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NHL

Phoenix ML -150

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

S.A. -14 1/2

Houston +2 1/2

Guys i might be all wet behind the ears but i really feel like tonight is a big money maker, i feel good about these wagers!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I hope you're right. I'm on a lot of the same plays. GL to all of us!

Comment

i was going to respond in the other thread that i was leaning toward houy and san antonio!!! better call back the book.

Comment

That must be a good sign!:D

Comment

Alan Anderson is playing for Spartans........ Hopefully it doesn't matter.

Comment

Nice Tenn-Chatt pick, wish I would have played more. I feel a hot streak coming on!!! Keep shoveling the snow, now you know how my wife feels.
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

St John's game killed me i almost released St John's as a play as i have been riding them on the road 7-1 ATS and 4-1 SU last 5 but was a little worried about the Cuse' and then saw everyone on the home team and was thinking maybe it was a good thing i left it alone ................well now i wished i had dropped the play, now 8-1 ATS on the road...... they are 2-8 ATS at home, these guys have been road Warriors.......DAMN IT!

Comment

NICE PICKS TONIGHT!!

GO BAMA!!!!!

Comment

nice call on san ant. good night so far with houton and boston pending.

Comment

8-4 last night.

4-2 college
                              3-2 nba
                              1-0 nhl

I knew it was going to be a good money making night and the wins were all easy and the loss' were tight and could have gone either way.... could have been an even better night, double ot in L.A. but anyway we ended with the celtics and the easiest over you could find going over by 40 points to finish the night!

GOOD LUCK AND LET'S BANG EM' AGAIN TODAY

Comment

Working...
                              X