No announcement yet.

Soccer English League Cup Charlton vs Crystal Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the same Ilovefootball guy that has been posting? I see a different user name:confused:

Comment

Boring

Hamburger up 4:0 55 minutes

Can you please post some nail biters game since I like little more suspense?

This is too easy.

P.S.
      GREAT JOB!

Comment

Keep Ranking Your Plays

ilovefootball. Hamburg is why I need you to rank your plays by which you like the best. I can't play all the games because I use an offshore where I have to have money in my account first. So sometimes I can only play the match you like the best. Like today I play Hamburg and Charlton. Only two plays.

Comment

Easy $$$

Iluvfootball nice pick again, easy winner!! Anyone else think its funny we bet on a team called hamburger? I am a degenerate but at least I follow a good capper! Thanks again for the time and the picks. I agree with the rating comment, it helps out a lot!

GL
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Thank you all.

tsBillBelichick,

It is me the same as Ilovefootball. suystem wouldn't let in login so I have to use different name.

Finner,

Next time I will give you the game. Until 90 minutes.

You like Ham today ha?

thesandman,

I appreciated that, but when I post my top plays. When it went down people are jumped all over me. I hope you will win today.

BigTicket,

I told ya.. Hamburger for lunch and dinner. My largest game ever. I told you guys that this game will be done by half time.

Good lucks.

I am looking to clean the bookies today.

Hamburger 4 biggest winner

20:00 FT Nurnberg 0 : 2 Schalke 04 big winner.
            Stuttgart 1 : 2 Werder underdog straight up winner.

Charlton Athletic 1 : 1 Crystal Palace what is this? let down again???
            I believe they will win in second half. Stay tune guys. We still have second half.

Comment

Incredible day, sir!! I hope Charlton comes through for you in the 2nd half for a perfect day! Congratulations!

Comment

Hey Football. Great day! Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Working...
                X