Play 'em while the line is still favorable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play 'em while the line is still favorable

I'm posting two plays early because of anticipated line movement, one a top play in the NFL where I've been hot and the other a regular play in CFB where I'm not.

NFL YTD: 13-8 +4.1 units
    2* Vikings -6 (-120)
    Line has inexplicably popped down to -6 1/2 and I'll buy the hook for extra value. Even though Moss is expected to see only limited action, the Vikings are unstoppable now with or without him. Meanwhile, the Giants drubbing at home by Detroit may be a sign of their long expected slide. Vikes at home fro second week in a row and have a MNF road game with Indy next. That means they'll be focused for this one. I smell a 20 point win.

College YTD: 20-21 -4.35 units
    1* South Carolina +1
    Line has already moved from +3 to only +1 and South Carolina will likely be favored by two by game time. This is a classic Holtz situation, at home facing a solid team that is likely to let down. Tennessee has just won three tough games versus Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama and has to be dragging. Carolina, on the other hand, if off the bye which gave the team time to recover from numerous injuries. SC QB Pinkins is practicing after missing two games and RB Summers is healthy again. SC becomes bowl eligible with a win.

Most games rated 1* with a few 2*s and one 4* GOY in both pro and college.

MNF next week against Indy means they will be focused? :confused: Have to respectfully disagree...think the odds are better that it means they have a potential "look ahead" game on their hands...gl2u

Comment

While I'm not a big follower of technical trends, the numbers over the years for teams playing at home prior to a Monday Night road game are outstanding. Miami this past week is a great example.

Comment

How does Minnie LOOK AHEAD to Indi, and out of conference opponent? Huh?

Gris, LOVE THEM BOTH, especially SC who will flat out ROLL Tennessee.

Comment

whatever spiccili the same samw s.carol team that took an ass kicking from ole miss and should have gotten beat by kentucky even if they do lose georgia gets it handed to them by florida :eek:

Comment

Working...
          X