Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne

Quick question for you:

Does it matter if after the team comes home from across the country, they have a few days off before their next home game?? It seems this would give them all the rest they need??

Thanks for your response in advance.

Comment

Re: Wayne

Originally posted by RJeremy
      Quick question for you:

Does it matter if after the team comes home from across the country, they have a few days off before their next home game?? It seems this would give them all the rest they need??

Thanks for your response in advance.
      It is something i have never followed. Most team's after the long trip don't play for about 3 days anyway. It is not something that has never mattered to me while using this system and i'm sure there have been winners based on 2 or 4 days rest. I keep it very simple and the numbers usually take care of themself at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderdog

A team comming off a great road trip..( great meaning 4-1...5-2..or better) bet aganst as seams like they get home see the ol lady and its off to the gym.. A real ho hum.....

This one is the best...Take a team the first game at home after a poor road trip.
        I dont know how many times I have seen teams go 0-4..0-5..1-4 ...only to come home and get a win the first game...like home sweet home is the place to start over again....
        Seems is not reality.

Neither of those systems are profitable long-term.

Teams coming off a great road trip of 5 or more games when playing their first game home is approx. 50/50 ATS. If there is any system it points to playing the 'Under'.

Teams off a lousy road trip lose ATS more than they cover.

Comment

I wonder how this system plays out with the new division lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            I wonder how this system plays out with the new division lineup.
            I don't think it matters. The time zones and cities didn't change!

Comment

Comment

The Season "Tips" off tomm. and i can't wait!

Comment

wayne1218

Had all the Nov plays marked on my calender then I got the urge to check the system for other years previous to last years.

Here's my results:

2002-2003 34-21(same as last year) (18 outright dog winners)

2001-2002 22-27 (12 outright dog winners)

2000-2001 20-29 (5 outright dog winners)

1999-2000 23-26 (9 outright dog winners)

So, the last 2 years were fantastic, but the 3 years before that were losing propositions.

Wayne, I really thought you had somethere there, but now I'm not so sure.

Just thought I'd share, I wish the results had been better.

Comment

it's always done well when i've played it snowball and last year it was posted and documented here at 34-21. Thanks for the encouraging words though!

Comment

or..... maybe last year was the start of something good!

Comment

The last 2 years have been exceptional and maybe this year will be just as good. Not trying to take anyone off the system, just reporting my findings(good and bad)

Comment

Working...
                        X