2004-05 NBA System Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004-05 NBA System Plays

I did this System here last year for the whole season. It held true to form and made us some nice cash going (34-21-1). I have done my homework and have them ready for this year. I usually post them 5 or 6 at a time so we don't get to far ahead of ourselves. I will date and number threads as the season goes on.

It's the East Coast West Coast Trend,System. Central and Mountain Time Zone teams are never a part of this System. You simply play against an Eastern Time Zone team in their First Home Game after a Western Time Zone Road trip. You do the same when a Western time Zone team goes to the Eastern Time Zone to play then comes home. You play against them in their first Home Game back from the trip. People have said that the biological clock takes a little time to catch up from the 3 hour difference and those trips are long, meaning when players get home they are busy catching up on business and things with the wife, girlfriend, kids, etc. Basketball takes a back seat for a few days. Teams usually come out very flat in their first home game after a cross country road trip. A team only needs to play at least one game in the opposite 3 hour time zone. It doesn't matter if they start or end the trip there as long as they traveled that far at some point in the road trip.

ALOT of dogs win outright in this System and a ML play is never a bad option either when available. I don't have the numbers but most will remeber ALOT of road dogs winning outright last season.

This System will have a total of 51 plays for the Season. How many other System's have every pick for the Season mapped out already? We do!

These are all the plays for November (Plays 1-10). Play the team listed beside each date.

November 9th = Cleveland

November 13th = Toronto

November 16th = Toronto

November 17th = Minnesota

November 17th = Chicago

November 17th = L.A. Clippers

November 19th = Seattle

November 26th = New Jersey

November 28th = New Jersey

November 30th = Charlotte

I have them all written down and will post as they come up.

GL

Wayne
    Last edited by wayne1218; 10-26-2004, 08:18 PM.

wayne

what was the record of this trend
    1st 10 games last year
    1st half of season last year
    2nd half of season last year

i remember playing some of them last year but didnt start at beginning of season

thanks
    truckin
    we can share the women, we can share the wine
    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

This is how the system did in stages of 10. The only losing stage was picks 11-20. Overall a pretty consistent system.

Hope this helps! :D

(8-2) first 10
      (3-7) second 10
      (6-3-1) third 10
      (7-3) fourth 10
      (6-4) fifth 10
      (4-2) final 6
      -----------------------
      (34-21-1)

Comment

very interesting

this is the first time i actually see someone share a complete system with some explainations.

will you put the next month and other months in this same thread?

Comment

Originally posted by pdpwaterboy
          very interesting

this is the first time i actually see someone share a complete system with some explainations.

will you put the next month and other months in this same thread?
          No i always start a new thread that will say

"NBA System plays 23-27"

They get bumped and you shouldn't have trouble finding them. I have the result of each game in each new thread with my explanation of the system for those seeing it for the first time. This system has always done well in the NBA.

GL

Wayne

Comment

Hey Wayne how many years have you been using this system and do you have any numbers in previous years.
            Thanks and good luck this year. Looking forward to the NBA.
            Especially with no NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by surveyor
              Hey Wayne how many years have you been using this system and do you have any numbers in previous years.
              Thanks and good luck this year. Looking forward to the NBA.
              Especially with no NHL.
              I've been playing it for about 5 years. It has always seemed to do well but i didn't start tracking it on paper until last year. The 4 years before that i played them when i noticed them so i'm sure i missed some but they were pretty solid.

Comment

Wayne,

Thanks for the info, I can use help with every single bet I make.

Comment

thanks WAYNE

THANKS WAYNE. WILL BE ALL OVER YOUR SYSTEM. HOW BOUT' YOUR SOX?? ALL RIGHT MAN. GLTA
                  as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

Comment

wayne

thanks
                    i appreciate your time, effort and picks

truckin
                    we can share the women, we can share the wine
                    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

great info - thanks for sharing !

Comment

Just have one more bit of past info that someone might be able to look up and see if it makes a big diffrence.
                        A team comming off a great road trip..( great meaning 4-1...5-2..or better) bet aganst as seams like they get home see the ol lady and its off to the gym.. A real ho hum.....

This one is the best...Take a team the first game at home after a poor road trip.
                        I dont know how many times I have seen teams go 0-4..0-5..1-4 ...only to come home and get a win the first game...like home sweet home is the place to start over again....

Comment

Wayne,
                          Are these moneyline plays or do you include the points?

Comment

Thanks Wayne

Count me in, this is a good system. I've been using it for a while too.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by coburg
                              Wayne,
                              Are these moneyline plays or do you include the points?
                              If you read toward the bottom of my post it says a ML is always a good option but all the plays are ATS.

Comment

Working...
                              X