Kerry vs Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by te14
    One more thing that shows a vast difference between us: I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES THINK ABOUT HOW WE DEFEND OURSELVES! They'll be back begging for help as soon as they need something.

one question for you, who was the president when 9-11 took place?you can blame the dems all you want and say they wouldnt have done anything, but the fact still remains WWW was in office and his CIA, HIS CABINET AND HIS INTELLIGENCE FELLED HIM!WHY THE FUK SHOULD I BELIEVE NOW THAT HE CAN PROTECT THE COUNTRY. WHO THE FUK DO YOU BLAME FOR THE HOSTAGE CRISIS IN THE 70'S GERALD FORD?

Comment

Originally posted by te14
      If Bush had come to the Dems on Sept. 10, 2001 and stated that he thought we were about to be attacked- we would have gotten the same reaction; "They haven't done anything to us..." And we know what happened
      This is an unbelievably uniformed statement. During the transition, Clinton's team warned Bush's that Al Quada and Osama Bin Laden were going to dominate their time and efforts. The Bush team completely ignored them because they wanted nothing to do with any Clinton policies. Anti-terrorism Czar Richard Clarke pleaded with Bush's team to focus on Al quada. Paul Wolfowitz responded that Al Quada is not state sponsored and therefore not a priority. John Ashcroft replied "I don't want to hear another word about Al Quada". Bush got a daily briefing a month before 9/11 titled "Bin Laden determined to attack inside America" and brushed it aside. Bush put Dick Cheney in charge of a task force on terrorism. They never had one meeting.

Comment

Muscle's

The stain maker that occupied the oval office in the 90's is the culprit. Americans all over the globe were getting lit up like a fire cracker with NOTHING- - -I'll repeat, NOTHING being done to pay those bastards back. Then "W" came upon the scene, and he is paying those bastards back, big time. Shame on any REAL American who pulls the leaver for the traitor Kerry.:angryfire
        yah mon!!!

Comment

If Bush gets in, overtime will be mandatory straight time, just like in some Foreign Countries.
          And possibly another draft. Taxes are always going to happen no mader who's in office. When Clinton was in office the country wasn't in debt. Now it's over $100's of millions in debt. You know who pays for that.

We all do!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MUSCLEHEAD, DON'T GET PERSONAL. I'M 59 BEEN AROUND A LOT LONGER THAN YOU AND CAN PISS LONGER AND FURTHER THAN YOU!!!!!!! AND WHO IS DAVIS DUKES? GO PUMP SOME IRON AND GET YOU BRAIN READY TO GO PIMP. I JUST KNOW KERRY WILL FU-- THIS COUNTRY UP THE SAME WAY JIMMY CARTER DID GO READ ABOUT HIS HIGH INTEREST RATES. LIKE I SAID CLINTON WAS A SLIME BAG AND KERRY WILL BE JUST LIKE HIM HE WILL SELL THIS COUNTRY OUT, AND WHO WANTS A FIRST LADY WHO WAS BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? NOW I HAVE SAID ALL I'M GOING TO SAY. IF KERRY IS ELECTED LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT IN TWO YEARS IF HE IS.
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

So who are we betting on guys ???
              BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

"There never was a good war, or a bad peace."
                -- Ben Franklin,
                "When I turned my boat in Vietnam into an ambush and I went straight into the ambush and overran it, I didn't see George Bush or Dick Cheney at my side," John Kerry
                What will it take for some people to realize that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, repeat “NOTHING”, gave no assistance to Al Queda and that the war in Iraq has nothing to do with fighting terrorism. It amazes me that someone can think we’re safer now that we’ve killed 100,000 innocent women and children whose only sin was to be born in Iraq.
                How the hell can you feel safer when we’re not even fighting the people who attacked us and have told us they want to and will attack us again.
                I feel like I’m living a live scene from “Gone with the wind” where one guy runs up to the other and asks "Have you heard the great news? We're going to war!"
                The Truth! Some people just can’t take the truth and would prefer to go on giving murder a fancy name so they don’t have to answer to their conscience.
                Here’s some recommended reading for those with the guts to face the truth
                http://tinyurl.com/3tvxb
                http://tinyurl.com/qiqk

Comment

Stripe that attitude is EXACTLY whats wrong with this country and this administration!!!! Go ahead wave ur flag and say we are "unamerican", and tell us if we dont like it... then we can get out... im waiting... then take a swig of ur beer/Jack Daniels and spit out ur chew...

Comment

The ignorance some of you show is the reason we are where we are. Bring you uninformed masses, your sheep who only want to be taken care of. The dumber this country gets, the more liberals win. These threads only bear that out. And please, before you hold yourselves up as the protectors of the "truth," let's look at ourselves and examine the recent history of Clinton and Kerry. Do you really want to make yourself look worse and hold them up as your bastions of truth. Hard decisions are just that, hard, and rarely popular; but take it to the bank: Things are changing no matter who wins and the sooner we ALL realize just how broad this WAR is , the sooner we can address it head on. The killing of Americans wherever they are WILL NOT STOP, as it has been happening for some 20 years. Hate Bush all you want, it will get you nowhere and if Kerry wins, these decisions about the state of terrorism won't stop simply bacause a Botox injected face appears on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545
                      MUSCLEHEAD, DON'T GET PERSONAL. I'M 59 BEEN AROUND A LOT LONGER THAN YOU AND CAN PISS LONGER AND FURTHER THAN YOU!!!!!!! AND WHO IS DAVIS DUKES? GO PUMP SOME IRON AND GET YOU BRAIN READY TO GO PIMP. I JUST KNOW KERRY WILL FU-- THIS COUNTRY UP THE SAME WAY JIMMY CARTER DID GO READ ABOUT HIS HIGH INTEREST RATES. LIKE I SAID CLINTON WAS A SLIME BAG AND KERRY WILL BE JUST LIKE HIM HE WILL SELL THIS COUNTRY OUT, AND WHO WANTS A FIRST LADY WHO WAS BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? NOW I HAVE SAID ALL I'M GOING TO SAY. IF KERRY IS ELECTED LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT IN TWO YEARS IF HE IS.

Good catch on the name, i meant david duke. Take care daniel carver.

Comment

you are exactly right te14... we are where we are because of ignorance, AND an ignorant president... hes got us into a huge mess that we are gonna be paying for for generations to come, Hes plunged our country into debt... I would definitely hold up Kerry or Clinton's word against bush.. because #1 When CLINTON LIED.... NO ONE DIED!!!! George Bush and his WMDS what WMDS?? EXACTLY!! There will be more america haters now throughout the middleast MORE THAN EVER Because of W's War.. and all of the innocent civilians killed.... If someone dropped a bomb on ur house how would you feel???

Comment

I only wish reasoning like yours could be open to the public and I wouldn't have to worry about stupid crap like this. So let me get this straight, terrorists only started hating us 4 years ago? I guess the 1st tower attack in '93 doesn't count. Or how about the soldiers who died aboard the USS Cole? I could go on and on citing example after example of innocent Americans dying and no respones from us. I don't begrude you your opinion and don't think it trivial, but for the party who portrays itself as "inclusive" and "peace loving", you are so filled with hate. We can all find fault with each others' leaders- believe me, I think just as little of yours as you do mine. I think we've worn this out- as usual, your reasoning is based in emotion and not logic. And by the way, I don't expect you to handle or settle anything on my behalf, my generations to come are fully capable of overcoming your shortcomings.

Comment

Election Odds

Over the past hour or so, the offshore books have all made Bush a stronger favorite. Bet365 went from Kerry +110 to +120

Conservative WWTS went from Kerry a pick to Kerry +105

BoDog jumped them up also

Not sure where the "W" money is coming from.

Comment

te can you name one iraqi that has attacked the united states prior to our invasion?

Comment

Current Odds at Pinnacle as of 9:57 CDT :

Bush -123

OVER/UNDER

Bush to win 30 states:

OVER +123
                                UNDER -133

Comment

Working...
                                X