No announcement yet.

Kerry vs Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can anyone call a Bush a "steal' as polls show race is tied or Kerry even leading?
    Check out www.electoral-vote.com
    Last edited by savage1; 11-01-2004, 04:11 PM.

Comment

The last episode of south park hit it right on. It doesn't matter who you vote for, because one choice is a giant douche and the other is a turd sandwich.
      JW, you sure that is your brother in law?

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545
        OK WISE ONES COME TO MISSISSIPPI, AND JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE SITTING ON THEIR FRONT PORCH DRINKING SCREWING DOING DRUGS BUYING FOOD WITH FOOD STAMPS HAVING BABIES SO THEY CAN GET THE FREE MONEY I'M TALKING ABOUT, WHILE I WORK ME ASS OFF PAYING FOR THIS CRAP. HELL THEY GET FOOD STAMPS AND USE THEM TO GO GAMBLE WITH, JUST BECAUSE IT'S FREE MONEY.

ALSO HAVE WE BEEN BOMBED OR ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE SINCE MR. BUSH STARTED KICKING ASS, HELL NO. KERRY IS SO STUPID HE CHANGES FROM ONE SIDE TO,THE OTHER. SCARY KERRY COULDN'T RUN ANYTHING BUT HIS MOUTH LET ALONE A COUNTRY.

YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT, I JUST KNOW MR. BUSH WILL DO A BETTER JOB THAN DROOPY EYED KETCHUP PIMP. IF KERRY IS ELECTED, WHICH I PRAY HE ISN'T, LET ME KNOW IN TWO YEARS HOW YOU LIKE THE S.O.B.

Here's a shock, your located in madison miss. is david duke your neighbor?your talking about free money, what about the billions of dollars that the three major oil companies have made since your WWWW was elected by the supreme court? what about the billions of dollars made by haliburton(see dick cheney) since WWWW took office?what about the unnecessary trillions of dollars being wasted in frekking Iraq?Your argument is fukking stupid. Sure theyre underachievers in our population who look for a free ride, but this is miniscule compared to the trillions of dollars being wasted every month by WWWW. IF BUSH WAS A DEMOCRAT THE PUBLIC WOULD BE CRYING FOR HIS HEAD RIGHT NOW!I DIDNT EVEN MENTION THE DEFECIT THIS MORON IS ADDING TO THIS COUNTRY RIGHT. TALK ABOUT YOUR TAX AN SPEND DEMOCRAT! THIS COUNTRY IS SO HYPOCRYTICAL? WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT? YOU! WAKE THE FUKK UP
        Last edited by musclemann; 11-01-2004, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Savage you accidentally left a period in there so your link doesnt work s/b www.electoral-vote.com

i looked at this last week and it had bush up by 20 votes amazing now KERRY is WHOOPIN HIM I GOT HIM AT +130 last week

Comment

Bigtickett-sorry-I meant for the period to end the sentence and not to be part of the website.

Comment

I cannot believe some of you idiots have the nerve to bash someone else for getting their "views" from talk show hosts. I guess the only people with a right to make their views known are elitists liberals. Ever heard of the New York Times or CBS? Good lord, at least use some common sense instead of spitting out Michael Moore worshipping crap. Look, vote how you want, but my beliefs are every bit as valid as yours and I'll tell you this: I only look at things and how they affect my children- most importantly, their freedom. I will never support ANYONE who will initiate policies that can lessen the freedoms and choices we are so fortunate to have. NO to socialized medicine and NO to ANYONE having any say in how we defend our country other than ourselves!

Comment

Te14-How about Sidney Hirsch? He has a "few" things to say about this administration.

Comment

Current Odds at Pinnacle as of 3:41 PM CST:

Bush -132

OVER/UNDER

Total States won by Bush

OVER 30 -101
                  UNDER 30 -109

Comment

Look, don't insult me. I don't operate off headlines. I, in fact, have been disappointed in Bush's growth of the government. In certain respects, he has governed as a liberal would. Having said that, the alternative sickens me to no end and I believe in a proactive militart in today's times. There is no comparison there. If Bush had come to the Dems on Sept. 10, 2001 and stated that he thought we were about to be attacked- we would have gotten the same reaction; "They haven't done anything to us..." And we know what happened . We CANNOT allow madmen to gain anymore ground than they already have. Spend some time with the current military- the truth is a scary one.

Comment

Been There--Voted Many

I hope, and yes pray that the lefty/lib J. F. K. get's get's his balls twisted. Lib's like Kennedy, the two Rev's Al and Jessie, and the rest of the Lib's who ruined the once great Democrat Party will finally be put to rest after tomorrow. Only then will I ever again vote Democrat...:angryfire
                      yah mon!!!

Comment

Over 1000 American soldiers dead, estimates up to 100000 Iraqis dead over a war predicated on a big lie.
                        Bush/Cheny=oil/Halliburton intersts, big business, tax breaks for the rich and utter incompetence even if you believe we should have gone to war.
                        We have also sunk to an all time low in the eys of many countries.
                        Kerry is not perfect, but he is infinitely better suited to the presidency than the incumbent.
                        Last edited by savage1; 11-01-2004, 05:16 PM.

Comment

You just made my point. Everything you just wrote is straight out of the Michael Moore handbook. 1 million tons of unreported weapons can lead to "mass destruction." But I guess you would rather wait until more innocent Americans are killed before we find out who the next attacker will be. Not surprising from people who think its OK to come back to your country and spit in your comrad's faces. Always blame America first, it shows your true colors. By the way, when did it become so wonderful to only be able to point out others' faults and not mention ONE SINGLE THING THAT THE FRENCH LOVER WOULD DO!

Comment

One more thing that shows a vast difference between us: I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES THINK ABOUT HOW WE DEFEND OURSELVES! They'll be back begging for help as soon as they need something.

Comment

If Michael Mooore and writers like John Deane, and Syd Hirsch are only 10% right, it is enough for me to get rid of this scandalous, corrup and most importantlly incompetent administration.
                              Its a free country-you have your opinions and I have mine.
                              In my opinion Bush ranks near the bottom, no at the bottom, in the many years I have followed politics.

Comment

What about 1000+ Americans dying over a LIE not even considering the thousands of Iraqi civilians?
                                You and I have different values;kill terrorists but don't kill other innocent folks;stay on target!
                                I find your John Wayne/Rambo approach to things disturbing.
                                Yeah- it ok do what you want, kill who you want, go around our allies, lose respect;if thats your kind of guy, be my guest.
                                I bet if Bush had any sons, he wouldn't be begging them to fight in Iraq if they were in the right age range.Michael Moore is "DEAD" right on this one.
                                Last edited by savage1; 11-01-2004, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X