Sunday NFL Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL Plays

Went 2-2 yesterday in College football to run record to 13-9 +4.1 units. My pro posted record sucks going 8-13 -9.2 units. Here are my bets so far today, have 1 game I really love today.

Chargers (+3 -105) 5 units. Chargers have been a nice surprise this year and has been my favorite dog play lately. Chargers are 4-1-1 ATS and 2-0-1 ATS on the road. Carolina has both RBs Davis and Foster out and their offense ranks 28th in the league. Carolina is 2-7 ATS in last 9 home games. Chargers in my opinion should be the favorite and I think the lines makers believe the public remembers last years Chargers team and adj the line. I'll keep taking the Chargers as a dog getting great value today.

Chargers to win +150 1 unit. Decided to split my bet up and put a small bet for Chargers to win straight up.

Giants (-6.5) 2 units. Giants are 4-1 ATS and only non-cover and loss was against the best NFC team the Eagles. Barber has been unbelievalbe this year and is holding on to the ball which has been the biggest difference this year for the Giants and Warner looking like the old Warner from 2 years ago. Lions had a change to have a statement game last week and laid a huge egg getting smoked by Green Bay.

Patriots (-6) 2 units. Patriots are on fire going 18-3-2 ATS last 23 games and are 4-0-1 ATS this year. Jets are 5-0 straight up, but their opponents combined records is 5-22. Can't blame the Jets for that, but believe this team is overrated and Pats should win by at least 10 at home.

Might have some more games later as the line moves. Good luck with yours bets today everyone!!
    Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
    NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units
Working...
X