• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Sunday best bets

YTD: 12-8 +3.1 units

most plays rated 1* with a few 2*s and one 4* GOY

1* New England -6
    The Jets haven't beaten anybody and get exposed as pretenders today. New England will be well motivated as, despite their brilliant play this year, they would be one game out of first in their own division and trail the tiebreaker besides. Belichik defense slows powerful Jet offense. New England will score more than people expect. Two touchdown win.

1* Tampa Bay -7
    Hard to lay big points with a 1-5 team but this is an exception. Bears traditionally are awful in Tampa. Bucs played well enough to beat the Rams. Tampa defense, while not what it once was, is enough to stop the atrocious Bears offense. I don't think the Bears will score ten points. Tampa should put up more than 20 which is enough for the cover.

I consider Sunday's slate to be very tough so I only offer the two plays. Opinions only: Green Bay, Jacksonville and Detroit under. I also like the Giants a lot but can't bring myself to lay a touchdown and will likely regret not making it a play. I just think this in an NFL slate to be cautious with.
    Last edited by griswold; 10-24-2004, 04:33 AM.
Working...
X