3-6 baseball playoffs so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-6 baseball playoffs so far

I love this game.The world is all over the Cards.Take this game to the bank.I dont believe the Sox let down.It will be very difficult to face a knuckleballer.I am going against Joe Q. in this one and looking for Manny to emerge big time for this series.I respesct the Cards 11-1 interleague record,but records mean nothing at this point....Boston 1.5 units...good luck to all
    wagerman

now 4.5-6 after game 1

Tonites game is damn easy.HAS ST LOUIS BEEN A 1.60 DOG WITH MORRIS PITCHING THIS YEAR.Again the public likes the high priced dog in a must win situation.The play for me is 2 units list Schilling.Good luck to all!!!!!!GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wagerman

Comment

2-0 (up 3.5 units) world series so far

Tonight the momentum will rest fully with the SOX who have won 6 straight games.Pedro has been less than impressive in his last 3 outings.St Louis has been unbeatable in the playoffs at home.Tonite is a must win for St Louis over Boston down 2 games.I believe this game should be a pick.There is great line value in Boston.I believe the intangible is Larussa's knowledge of when to pinch hit and play small ball.This park will not surrender as many extra base hits as Fenway.My heart is with the Bosox but TONIGHT 1 unit ST LOUIS IN 10.....Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
      Last edited by tarheel59; 10-26-2004, 06:55 PM.
      wagerman

Comment

Working...
      X