penn st. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penn st. ?

wow theyve scored 23 points in their last 3 games.. And their rushing totals were 70,21, and 18. They have a great defense but can you trust their offense? I hope im being over cautious but they stink. Goodluck though

NICE NAME STROKE. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. I WILL POUND PSU TOMORROW YOU PROTEIN POWDER EATING POSER.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZero
      NICE NAME STROKE. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. I WILL POUND PSU TOMORROW YOU PROTEIN POWDER EATING POSER.

I guess i could get in a pissing and name calling contest with you behind a keyboard but I wont. I actually was just trying to be objective.Goodluck in your game tomorrow I will be rooting for penn st.

Comment

I totally agree with you. Bad teams find a way to lose and Penn St is terrible on offense. I see a possible service burial coming. There are alot better games on the board. I dont think Penn St will even win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by john lennon
          I totally agree with you. Bad teams find a way to lose and Penn St is terrible on offense. I see a possible service burial coming. There are alot better games on the board. I dont think Penn St will even win the game.
          Hey Thanks, I thought the objective here was to get the person to look at all sides of the game and give a different angle. I totally agree with you that there are at least 10 games on the board that are better and safer. Like ill@ minn. Minne pounds on Illinois every year and the fightning illini are the tonic that will clear minnesota head. Goodluck on all games this saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZero
            I hope you didnt pound this game to hard.This stroke is going to take some more protein powder. Goodluck on the rest of your games this evening.

Comment

Working...
            X