This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer???

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??? ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS OF FOOTBALLPIX?? WE FINALLY FIND A CAPPER WITH GOOD CREDENTIALS IN COLLEGE AND NFL AND YOU CHASE HIM OFF:angryfire . JUST CUZ HIS PICKS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS. LAYOFF THE DUDE. :angryfire :angryfire
    as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

NWO

There is no need to attack Homer.
    Homer is a solid guy with solid plays.
    We have all seen this unfold many times here. Service posts in the open forum and then starts crying that they are giving away plays for free and their clients are getting mad so now if you want the plays you have to pay.BLAH BLAH BLAH We have heard it all here.
    So if you don't like Homer and the rules, don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

Comment

NWO IS AN OBVIOUS SCHILL. HE WILL SOON BE BANNED LIKE EVERY OTHER ASS KISSER.

Comment

Re: Homer???

Originally posted by NWO
        WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??? ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS OF FOOTBALLPIX?? WE FINALLY FIND A CAPPER WITH GOOD CREDENTIALS IN COLLEGE AND NFL AND YOU CHASE HIM OFF:angryfire . JUST CUZ HIS PICKS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS. LAYOFF THE DUDE. :angryfire :angryfire
        Nwo,

To be honest this isn't even worth my time or anyone else on this forum. If you read what you wrote and actually believe anything you said yourself, I feel sorry for you and the money you will lose in sports investing.

It's about services belong in the service area. Wayne and BC have worked their Ass off to make that happen and thats the rules.

If you think I'm Jealous of anyone on this forum or Service you need to read posts instead of crying all the time. I follow a lot of others on this forum and would care less if anyone does better then myself. Actually, I love it when others do. Isn't that what its all about help each other win money.

Come on man WAKEUP and smell the COFFEE. :confused: :confused:
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

wiz

he DID POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM AND YOU GUYS STILL GAVE HIM HELL. HE'S NOT A SERVICE. HE'S A SOLID CAPPER. ISN'T THIS ABOUT WINNING MONEY?? HE IS DOING THAT FOR US ALOMG WITH DEANO!! QUIT HATIN AND START APPRECIATIN'. GLTA
          as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

Comment

Homer

This NWO is just like seannie mac .. in fact he may be one and the same

Ignore him... not worth your time.

Good luck today Homes

-cb

Comment

Re: wiz

Originally posted by NWO
              he DID POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM AND YOU GUYS STILL GAVE HIM HELL. HE'S NOT A SERVICE. HE'S A SOLID CAPPER. ISN'T THIS ABOUT WINNING MONEY?? HE IS DOING THAT FOR US ALOMG WITH DEANO!! QUIT HATIN AND START APPRECIATIN'. GLTA
              No he did not. I moved the thread and if you read his posts, it's obvious he's a service by the name and phone number.

NWO maybe you don't care if your time is short lived here because your heading down that road. Your annoying to just about everyone here with your posts and it's getting REAL OLD, REAL FAST!

Comment

NWO didn't you post under the name coonis before. And you were banned under that name for causing crap.

Comment

Working...
                X