No announcement yet.

Friday Canadian Football League.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Canadian Football League.......

Cashed in the 5 STAR on the Cardinals last night, even though it pained me to do so against my hometown Astros. But the pain is always less when you put some green in your pocket! I really like this play tonight, north of the border........

5 STAR: Calgary (+11.5) OVER BRITISH COLUMBIA

The BC Lions have nothing to play for in this game. They have to be feeling very good about themselves after beating Montreal last week to clinch first place in the West. Calgary's offense has been energized by new starting quarterback Khari Jones. Jones threw three touchdown passes in his Stampeders debut and Joffrey Reynolds rushed for 189 yards, becoming the first Stamps running back to rush for 100 yards this season in a spirited 29-11 home win by Calgary over the Toronto Argonauts. The Lions do have one of the most explosive offenses in the CFL, but the Stampeders should be able to hang with them. Calgary's strength all season has been its defense, which is ranked second overall in the CFL behind Montreal. The Stampeders are tied with the Alouettes and Saskatchewan for most sacks (42), lead the league in interception return yards (489) and are third in interceptions (22). This is too many points to lay by a team that is looking ahead to the playoffs against a team that is still trying to improve for next season. Take the points!

2004 CFL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 6-4 (+8.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 7-6 (+1.2 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 7-7 (-1.4 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 5-6 (-1.6 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 25-23 (+6.2 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be down $620.00

Good luck,
    John

GL buddy!!

Comment

Good luck,
      John

Comment

Wish my man would take it!!! Best of Luck EZ!!! Knock!

Comment

obieone kanobie

the force is strong with this one/lluuukkkeeee i am ure father/keep up the good work e.z./nice call
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Nice

EZ,

Just want to thank you for the great pick on Calgary tonight, strong selection. Your diligence day in and day out is noticed and appreciated! You are a good capper and thanks for sharing your plays! :D
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Thanks Wayne for the winner. Good Luck this weekend

Comment

Working...
              X