X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Service Plays & Request Thread

nt

Docs goy is up this saturday, anybody have it?

Comment

just want to ask a quick question before it gets here,what services are the ones to follw in baskets,if anyone has past info i would appreciate it.

seaofred
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Hoops

Seaofred, you can never go wrong with Private Players of Pittsburgh (in mostly every sport but Joe is especially strong hoops), VSS Wins (basketball very strong and football pretty strong, but they stink in baseball) or Alatex Sports (like Private Players good in mostly every sport). For second tier choices I also like Maxwell (football and hoops), Coaches Corner (football) and the New York Wiseguys (best at hoops, 2nd best at football). Those are my bread and butter services, and mostly all do extremely well in basketball. I have also heard some good things about Executive, Guaranteed and Rocketman Sports but I have not followed their basketball picks firsthand, just occasionally when I see them on the boards.

OBE
        OBE

Comment

Hey BC only reason I asked for site is because BUGJOHN might not beable to come in here and post the play everynight so atleast I could go see it and the service area is not spamming.thatsno harm

Comment

DOC's B10 GOY

Originally posted by buzzard
            Docs goy is up this saturday, anybody have it?
            Supposedly is released 3:00 PM Central today.....

Comment

I should get Doc's GOY later today and will pass it on.

GL & KTB

Comment

Originally posted by ButchTheGambler
                Hey BC only reason I asked for site is because BUGJOHN might not beable to come in here and post the play everynight so atleast I could go see it and the service area is not spamming.thatsno harm
                It's spam if someone posts another site that's not allowed to be posted on here. And i'm sure someone will have his play/plays.

Comment

I'm done on the topic but i meant the other service area where stupid @ss ty gaston use to post that was where i meant that is not spamming understand

Comment

does any1 happend to come across picks by Bob Balfe

and also Rich Green at FreeSportsLetter. If you have those pick for Friday Night CFL but post it thank you .

TL

Comment

sp connections
                      cfl plays

Comment

Phil Stool/Northcoast comp. pick is UNDER the total in NY/Detroit game.

Comment

Watch the line move in big ten games off shore when it moves
                          it is the game i got 2 people at 2 books with 2,200.00 each waiting for my call to bet it the line moves fast in docs game.
                          But remember he has not been a **** like before , thats why i am going 4,400.00 instead of 8.

Comment

savage

Stool's Northcoast Plays this week.

ACC Play: Florida State given out today.
                            Big East: Temple
                            Mountain West: San Diego State

Comment

Originally posted by scrub
                              Watch the line move in big ten games off shore when it moves
                              it is the game i got 2 people at 2 books with 2,200.00 each waiting for my call to bet it the line moves fast in docs game.
                              But remember he has not been a **** like before , thats why i am going 4,400.00 instead of 8.
                              i apologize for being stupid but what does this mean in english.
                              stuzi21

Comment

Working...
                              X