Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGGHHH... Trying to buy Red Sox Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGGHHH... Trying to buy Red Sox Tickets!

The only way to get them is through ticket brokers at this point and i've looked at 100 of them. I see seats priced at $1,500 each (Lowest) and i've seen $20,000 each (Highest). I really want game 6 next saturday with Schilling the projected starter. He won't pitch on the road because he would have to hit and run.

Can you believe those prices! I can't but i'm still thinking about grabbing some.
    Last edited by wayne1218; 10-21-2004, 07:49 PM.

I just can't believe it Wayne... 4 tix for $11K ... !!!

GL in getting them :D
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by checkers
      I just can't believe it Wayne... 4 tix for $11K ... !!!

GL in getting them :D

I had to fix my original post. You can get 4 tickets for about $6,000 :eek:

Comment

ebay

As Reasonable as anything my son and I are huge Sox Fans..any feel for what tickets might be going for ouside the park on game day?Hell we can fly to Houston or St Louis and see 3 games but it Just aint Fenway...
        wagerman

Comment

Re: ebay

Originally posted by tarheel59
          As Reasonable as anything my son and I are huge Sox Fans..any feel for what tickets might be going for ouside the park on game day?Hell we can fly to Houston or St Louis and see 3 games but it Just aint Fenway...
          I want to cheer with the Fenway faithful. I checked ebay and the problem is the cheaper tickets have like 23 hours left to bid. If it gets higher than i want and i go to get the others from a ticket agent, they could be gone.

Comment

I Agree

Wayne they were 1000.00 apiece last night outfield...now 1500.00 same seats.Im in Raleigh NC .One guy wanted me to fed ex payment Friday Then He would send Saturday delivery.Who are the good ticket brokers in Boston?
            wagerman

Comment

Wayne

have you tried twosisters?

Comment

I just tried there wiz. They were more expensive.

tarheel the cheapest i found was at Bestseats.com

Comment

Wayne

Do you live close to Boston?
                  My daughter lives there, I can have her check around.

Comment

thx guys

I Hope you get them Wayne.Guess Ill handicap some football..
                    wagerman

Comment

Wayne.. how about ticketmaster ?
                      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Try Ebay, especially closer to game time..

:D

Comment

Stubhub.com is another place where tickets are sold at totally absurd prices; I may dress up like I am real poor, tell one of the gatekeepers I have been a diehard since 1952, which is true, and try to "buy" my way in for couple of hundred bucks tops.
                          If it doesn't work, I will just go watch the game elsewhere and figure I gave it the "old college try.":D

Comment

I checked stubhub and they were more. Ticketmaster says "Sold Out" and ebay is a little scary. I'm not going to wait until the last minute and then get shut out from tickets.

wizz i live about 1.5 hours away from Fenway park in Maine. I've tried 100 places in Boston with no luck.

Comment

wayne,

I bot some Suns tickets last season off EBay..key is looking at the sellers number of transactions and the positive/negative number.

As a family we have bot/sold over 800 items on Ebay and have never had a serious problem.

I got 5th row seats for a song on there..what you want to do (JMHO) is look at listings where they will leave the tickets at willcall or can deliver in 1 day..

I looked on there and they had a ton of tickets..lowest I saw was like 1100 or so for buy it now tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X