7* 1-0 +7
    5* 0-1 -5.5
    4* 0-1 -4.4
    3* 8-8 -2.4
    2* 2-2 -0.4
    1* 6-5 +0.5

YTD 18-18 -6.2 units

Games that I am looking at:

Penn St -2- Iowa is 0-2 on the road this year and coming off of a big win last week vs Ohio St. Nittany-Lions played well vs the big boys this year in the Big Ten and I think they will beat this Hawkeye squad that will be a little flat after their big win.

Missouri -4 Tigers come off of a tough loss vs Texas and the Cowboys got exposed by Texas A&M last week at home. The Tigers will stop the run and make Woods try to beat them by throwing and I don't think he can do it. The OSU defense will agan face a dual threat QB in Smith and he should have a huge game just like McNeal did for A&M.

Colorado +20 A&M will surely have a letdown this week after their huge win vs OSU and Colorado always seems to play the Aggies tough. I think A&M wins but not by 3 TD's

Texas Tech +2- Red Raiders are at home which means they will put up plenty of points (just ask Nebraska). Texas to me is a one dimensional team which should make their defensive job easier this week since they don't have to worry about the pass. These games at Tech always seem to go down to the wire so I will either play Tech or nothing in this matchup.

Purdue -4- Boilermakers will finally beat Michigan. Orton will not have another terrible performance vs the Wolverines and I expect a great game by the Boilermakers in this matchup.

Boston College +7 This is just too many points for the Irish to be giving up. These games are always close and we get a little better line because Pitt upset BC last week. I think they might have been looking ahead to this matchup with the Irish.

Back with exact plays before Saturday

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Saturday

10* Penn St 1H -1- I look for Penn St to throw everything they have at Iowa early in this game and be up big at the half. Penn St coming off of the bye should have some new plays that Iowa has not seen yet. Throw in the fact that Iowa is having to play with a back-up RB and that will make them easier to stop.

I am going to play Boston College for sure and I am looking at the other games still

lewis

Comment

LOSER!!!!!

0-1 -11 units today so far

adding:

10* Boston College +7- -120

10* Purdue -2- -120

lewis

Comment

GL today Lewis like that BC game
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
        X