mlb blaster style cards-stros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlb blaster style cards-stros

as i said last night i think this series pans out to seven as well. i think this is a good spot for the cards to give it all they got before having to face clemens, oswalt and lidge in game seven.

cards -1.5 medium play great luck to all bb

Cardinals

Love the play on the Cardinals today. Think that I will make a moderate play on it myself. Got my butt "blasted" this past weekend betting football. I'm hoping to get on the right track with the Cards today.........You've been terrific on your plays. Wish I would have followed you this past Saturday!!! You got any early leans on football this week?? Keep up the good work..........................Michael

Comment

thanks nuke. i do think the runline is slightly low. low enough to get interest therefore that's why it is a medium play for me. i did play astros in the series and the adjusted series so if i do not get this one it won't make me very angry. i have some ncaa for saturday but they are middles i am looking at. the numbers are gone so i won't post those but i am looking hard at a few others. i will post a few if the system dictates. thanks for the compliment. great luck to you bb

Comment

this weekend.....

I'll be eagerly awaiting your posted plays for this weekend. Congrats on your success, hopefully it will continue this week and throughout the season. Lets make some money!!!

Comment

thanks nuke but there are many cappers here that can help you better then i can. not to say i don't appreciate the compliment. i'll do my best as i never settle for anything less from myself bb

Comment

good call on the under last...saw your post too late and I
            thought over was solid...duh!.....gl tonight

Comment

thanks lets win great luck today bb

Comment

lets add over 10 stros-cards medium play for me bb

Comment

Working...
                X