Over 10 in the ALCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 10 in the ALCS

This is a great oppurtunity to play the over here. With all players tired and the pitchers all used and tired for the last 2 extra inning games, seems like a great way to cash some big money.

Think about it, if Shilling doesn't pitch 7 innings the bull pens have to come in and well they have pitch great over the last 2 games but this is the 3rd game in 3 days and they have to be tired as well as we are late, late, late in the season.

I believe the over has to be a great play here.

What do you all think? :D

I believe I'm pulling the trigger on this play, and playing it hard. I normally bet $500 a game, but for some stupid reason I really feel strong about this and when that feeling comes I usually play the otherside b/c it looks to easy. But not here.

I'm playing $2500 on this game. It just feels right.

Comment

I agree this game goes over.

Comment

FYI

Leiber isn't going to get any worse...Schilling's counterpart will be Jon Lieber, who has dominated the Red Sox in each of his last two starts against them, including seven strong innings two win Game Two. New York - Lieber (1-0, 2.63 ERA); 2-0, 3.42 ERA vs. Boston in 2004

then there is always Wakefield to pitch for 15 innings

the total pen work ....Boston's bullpen of Bronson Arroyo, Mike Myers, Alan Embree and Tim Wakefield combined on eight scoreless innings, striking out 10.

GL on your action
        :D
        Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

HUNGlikeabear

I agree but that is the reason why this seems like to play all these picthers have played great but they have to be tired as well as the fielders, and the rain can cause some sloppy play.:D

Comment

Jags,
            I would be careful. Seems to me, everyone has that same thought BUT the bookies. Line is still 9.5. Why??? That was the line yesterday after an extra inning game just hours before. Now they play the longest game in ALCS history, Schilling is "supposedly" hurt, everyone and the mother is on NY (which can pound the crap out of the ball) and the line is still 9.5!! And you only have to lay 130???

I'm not biting. Hitters have to be exhausted after 2 long games, hardly any down time between last 3 games (including tonight) and travel. Think the pitchers have the advantage.

Best of luck on your play, I will be rooting for you.

Comment

There's 10's out there
              Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

statsman

Good points, thanks for your thoughts, I really like the play, but I notived late money seems to be on the under now.. My book had the line 10 - 120 and now it's 10 -105. but the Boston line is moving in Bostons fav as well. This game is crazy.. I might decrease my bet a little but will still play it strong but carefully. Thanks again

Comment

You will probably win as I really like the under.

LOL

Comment

I pegged that game wrong. Ouch, that left a mark!

Comment

Working...
                    X