Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

I hate to fall of the bandwagon, but I'm only trying to break even with my Boston series pick if they lose.
    Yesterday 1-2-$3200 Been on a downfall in these last few baseball plays. since playoffs, 26-19, +$9835

NYY $1000/$1470
    Cards -1.5 $2000/$2224
    Last edited by ChuckLazar; 10-18-2004, 08:32 PM.

GL chuck! what do you think of stl/hou over 10.5?

Comment

GL Chuck,

I hate to be against you on the Yankees pick, but its already been placed. Good to see your on the Cardinals with me though. Let's make it a 40th reunion for the World Series.
      The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

I'm waiting for my local line to come out at 4:30 E.T. I really like it if stays 10.5. If he takes it up to 11 I'll put something small on it.
        Good luck tonight

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
          I'm waiting for my local line to come out at 4:30 E.T. I really like it if stays 10.5. If he takes it up to 11 I'll put something small on it.
          Good luck tonight
          thanks buddy!! I took it for 2*!!

Comment

Tony, did you know Willy Williams is 15-1 under on the road when the line is 10. That's something to think about when betting the over.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
              Tony, did you know Willy Williams is 15-1 under on the road when the line is 10. That's something to think about when betting the over.
              Thanks for the info!

Comment

GL today Chuck, im with you on the yankees.

Comment

Good Luck Chuck!

Comment

GL on the Calls Chuck. Great info on the over/under in the houston game. :D
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Book dropped the over/under to 10

Not playing. Looks like an under call and not going to touch it.

Playing TB+6.5 $1100/$1000

Comment

Working...
                      X