Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Takes

NFL (4-3) +3.0 Units

First, sorry to anyone that played my plays yesterday. I got my ass handed to me and thats bad enough knowing that others may have played them also hurts even more. Worst day in colleges football in the last two years and I'm still pissed about it. Going to try and make some back today.

5* Cleveland -3 (Even) Line +100

GL today Everyone
    1 of 1 Morons

Homer

No need for being sorry...
    It's the nature of the beast.
    Your input is second to none.
    Best Of Luck

Comment

GL today on the brownies!!!!
      Hail to the BUCKEYES!!!! Michigan was just a part of Ohio that nobody wanted.

Comment

Re: Sunday Takes

Homer, this is the exact reason I was pissed off. You work hard at what you do, it's bad enough you feel like shit because you lost your own money. Then you feel like shit that people follow.
        Like I said before, NO reason to be sorry, when people start paying you, then you have a reason to be sorry.
        Best Of Luck
        Originally posted by Homer
        NFL (4-3) +3.0 Units

First, sorry to anyone that played my plays yesterday. I got my ass handed to me and thats bad enough knowing that others may have played them also hurts even more. Worst day in colleges football in the last two years and I'm still pissed about it. Going to try and make some back today.

5* Cleveland -3 (Even) Line +100

GL today Everyone

Comment

Don't worry about anything just keep posting and if somebody takes your plays, that's on them Nobody put a gun to their head. Your to good for that. We all get into slumps and eventually get out. Your going to get out today, I can feel it. Good luck

Comment

Homer

Cheer up buddy, no one has to apologize for having a bad day! Their isn't one capper on this site that hasn't taken a beaten on a given day! Your daily input on this site is greatly appreciated and well respected. Your one of the best cappers on this site! Now lets get the Browns to kick some serious butt today!

Krunch
            :D

Comment

Good luck, Homer...your college picks have been great....the
              best is yet to come.:cool:

Comment

Homer

Great call on the Browns
                I should have listened

Comment

Homer hang in there you will get them back next week in college foots.

Illjaunt
                  RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

SWEET!!

AAAAAAALLLLLLLRRRRRRIIIGGHHT!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Nice call Brian

had had them for a small play

i can't beleive my Bills won today.rain and wind but we still had a great tailgate
                      FISH FRY'S ...don;t worry about the NCAA i had a fucking horrible day too but we'll get'em next week can't be perfect every week...that's one reason i don't do the write ups i don't want to feel i lost someone money,by persuading them one way or the other..relax! we do the best
                      we can to help each other out here

and it's for FREE
                      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

I Know How You Feel BUT.............

Aren't you the same Homer who I remember started out 13 and 2 or something like that in College Foots. So why be sorry for Saturday. Your only mistake was not taking Army on the M/L.

Anyone who has followed all of your plays is still PLUS 17 units. When I had a bad day and was sorry for posting losers, you were one of the guys who told me NOT to feel sorry. Now, I'm telling you the same.

Comment

Yo Homey

Don't sweat it big guy...............I really appreciate all your hard work....I know how much time all this takes......all we can do is keep pluging away......thanks for all you do

drillerman

Comment

Great job Homah!

Nice pick on Cleveland. Look forward to your "Bounceback Saturday" this week in college football! Good luck tonight, buddy.
                            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Nice job buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X