WARRIOR- Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARRIOR- Kudos

DAMN nice warn off of Maryland LW in a flat spot. Great call!

Thanks UM...had G-Tech as Top Play in SRO...wanted to make it a DOUBLE PLAY but already had a TON of Action Including 2 double plays already....missed on TCU last night...

dave

Comment

FYI

Dave, FYI, I AM BiloxiUMReb...For some reason, I've been having trouble logging on to BC under that name. Possible, I guess, I might have been benned...LOL

PS. I assume you are a paid service so don't wanna be getting "Free" advice, but...I'm really liking Mizzou today. Your thoughts? Knock on wood, so far this year I've had no losing Sats and only one losing Sunday..Been using one small to moderate dog and playing the SL and ML fairly large. 5-0 so far on my dog MLs. Should I fear UT?
      Last edited by umreb78; 10-16-2004, 09:31 AM.

Comment

UM,

Sorry so late to respond...been hangin' with the chillen's fer a few hours...

I am not on the Mizzou-Longhorns game today either way, but after going over the game, I would strongly recommend staying OFF Mizzou...

UT is at home off 4 straight ATS losses--a record number under Mack Brown--and largely due for a huge game; also the line could be low because of that fact.

UT is 10-0 ATS under Mack Brown off a SU loss during regular Season no matter who they play, where they play, or what the line is. As home faves after a loss under Pinkel they have COVERED by 18, 25, 42, and 31. Let that sink in. That's not how much they WON by, that's how much they COVERED by as a Favorite.

UT was dominated in the Yardage Category last Week and could respond BIG offensively after being shut down last week and also defensively after allowing a Season high amount of Yardage, albeit predictably since they played Oklahoma.

MIZZOU off 3 consecutive SU Wins and playing 2nd straight road game coming off 30-10 win and could let down against first real test of Season. Except Colorado, they have played a cupcake schedule. In their other road game this year (other than last week that is), they lost to Troy State by ten as a 10-point fave--an ATS loss of -20.

Tigers are 0-4 ATS UNDER Pinkel if won last 3 games SU or won/tied last 3 ATS.

MU Tiggers were 0 and 0 in the turnover department first two games and then went +2, +2, and +4 in their next three games. Ball could take a nasty bounce for them today.

For me the Play is TEXAS or PASS. I'm passing. But you've done really well this season Tim, so it's your call. But according to my preferred methods, I'd stay WAY OFF the Tigers today...

Mizzou 14
        Longhorns 45

gl,
        dave

Comment

Working...
        X