X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Friday

MLB (462-496) -5.70 Units
    ------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    "Triple" ( Units)

Boston (Arroyo) -136

I don't think there is much of a chance that this game gets played today but Boston has won Arroyo's last 10 starts and they usually play and hit well when he's on the mound. If they play it, it could be Boston's only Win. :D

GOOD LUCK :D

College Football (35-34) -15.55 Units
    ------------------------------------------------

.................................................. ...........
    "Field Goal" ( Units)
    .................................................. ...........

TCU +7

Comment

Re: Picks For Friday

Originally posted by wayne1218
      MLB (462-496) -5.70 Units
      ------------------------------------

"Triple" ( Units)

Boston (Arroyo) -136

I don't think there is much of a chance that this game gets played today but Boston has won Arroyo's last 10 starts and they usually play and hit well when he's on the mound. If they play it, it could be Boston's only Win. :D

I hope it rains until 2005... this has all been very depressing. The bats are silent and Schill is lost for the year.
      I am praying for a miracle, Wayne. Maybe there is some "Fenway Magic"
      left...

Good Luck, man!
      Mychal
      www.AdvantagePlays.com
      Football Only Handicappers since 1991
      (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

GL tonight Wayne Man. Like TCU and hope the sox win if they play.

It's been raining here all day
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Here too Homer. It sucks and in a couple months it will be snow. I hate snow! :angryfire

FBP..... I hear ya'. People up here are so down in the dumps it's not even funny. I know we go through this every year but like the Patriots recently, you just think this might be the year. It's amazing to me because i wonder how many of these other teams would have their tradition if they played in the A.L. East. Atlanta has won what, 10 or 11 straight divisions? Never would have happened in the A.L. East. I'm really not crying either cause' as much as i hate the Yankees i also respect what they have done. I think the thing that just makes this so different than other divisions or professional league's is the money. The Yankees payroll is equal to the bottom 7 teams in Baseball COMBINED! Yes Boston is a top 3 payroll but it's the only way to go if you want to compete with the Yankees. With that said the Yankees are still about 80 million dollars higher than the 2nd place payroll. 80 MILLION! Just the difference between 1st and 2nd could pay the payroll for 3 and a half TEAMS!

There just is nothing like it in sports where one's team payroll is equal to 7 others combined in that sport. Their not doing anything illegal or cheating but they certainly have a TON of money to spend.

Can you imagine an NFL team with a salary 7 times bigger than the competition? It would be a pro bowl team. :D

Comment

You are right, Wayne. It is unreal what resources the Yankees have and the Sox just have to keep spending to stay even.
            That is one reason why it is nice to see the occasional Twins/Marlins type team win one if the Sox can't be there. Keeps everyone aware that you can do it for less.
            I still feel that if Joe Nathan could have gotten the job done in Game 2 and the series goes to Minneapolis 2-0 Twinkies, we aren't having this conversation. That was the game that changed everything for NYY. DAMMIT!:angryfire

LOL

Gotta keep the faith, GO SOX!
            Mychal
            www.AdvantagePlays.com
            Football Only Handicappers since 1991
            (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

Working...
            X