2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sandman / Blackbeard

Happy Birthday Guys - Have a great one !

Blackbeard - Take out Hendrix " Band of Gypsys" and BLAST IT !

I was at that show at the Fillmore East on New Years Eve many years ago. Used to go there every week . Great concerts ... and cheap too !! Saw everyone. The Great Old Days ....

My band is now starting to work on " Who Knows? " ... our favorite Gypsys Song. Hendrix, Buddy Miles and Billy Cox ... Just Love 'em.

Anyway Best of Luck to you and Sandman on a special day.

-cb

Comment

Birthday

Sandman
          Have a great day! :celebrate

Blackbeard
          Enjoy your day!:celebrate

Comment

Thanks Guys!!

Coverboy- Wish I was'nt a little kid when Jimi was still alive, and the Filmore was swingin, would have done anything to see him(I did see Stevie Ray Vaughn about 5 times). Great album and great song choice, last concerts I went to was Gov't mule & Jeff Beck, I do have a ton of live Jimi & would be glad to share it with you...
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS ..... HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY ....

Comment

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the thoughts. It's been a good birthday and will be even better if Miami wins by 9 or more.

Sandy

Comment

Blackbeard

Funny you mention Stevie Ray Vaughn ... Our band does " The Telephone Song ... Long distance Lovin' " by the Vaughn Bros. He's done some great licks ... always tasty and always correct. We lost another great guitar player there. Too bad.

Seems we love the same stuff !

Happy birthday again to you and Sandman.

-cb

Comment

Heres a toast to you both!!

Friends may come and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know, but in the end we'll still be friends, so peter out and peter in!!!!!!! All the best to you both hc

Comment

birthday boy

sandman iknow we havent talked in awhile but just wanted to wish you happy birthday!! hope you had agreat day!! hope all your plays will be winners!! your cousin the mudman!!

Comment

Thanks cousin Mud. And haz, don't know about the in and out, but at least it's still there and a year older. CB, if you get Ovation they have been showing a documentry on Big Brother and the Holding Company. Lots of old film of Janis when she was with them. Think you would like it. When you were at Fillmore East, I was probally at Winterland which I liked better than Fillmore West.

Comment

sandman,

Hope you are having a great birthday, you deserve it pal.

Comment

Working...
                          X