• Show
Clear All

• You Can Bet On it - $20K Challenge - Adam Meyer

Adam went 1-2 last week, he is now 10-5. Picks this week:
    USC -11.5
    Akron +3
    Memphis -23.5
    GLTA

He's not bad so far but I thought he was smarter then this. He's trying to create business with this pub and his first offer was 55% Which really isn't bad But all the e-mails and phone calls to larry grossman convinced him to go for 60% I think larry would have went for 57.5% which is a terrific season. Also I didn't think he would use many pro games. I mean lets face it Pro-Football is a coin flip. Money can be made in the colleges and I thought he would stay with college and every once in a while throw a pro game in there. After losing his last 3 pro games I think he will stay in the colleges for the rest of this test.

I think this week he's a little off base with the USC game and after listening to him he made no remarks about Ariz St's Defense and only making remarks about how there offense won't score and USC will win this by 20 something.
    First thing is Ari St. did not play last week and USC had a big game with revenge on there minds and coming off that game you want to lay -11. QB A Walter gets better and Better He's got 15 TD's and 1 Int the kids a Senior and he's a stud.

Hey he may be right but not for my money I'm on AriSt. +11 Remember Georgia last week nobody gave Tenn a shot. Oh Excuse me I did . Da Ja Vu Ari St. maybe hands USC there 2nd loss in two years.

Comment

Working...
    X