X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednightneonpick

Going with the Mountianeers.

West Virginia -7 here 5 units
    going for at least half back from the weekend.

I won't believe it if the mounties fail to cover.
    It will be yellow flags like in Blacksburg that help cover.
    I Never seen as many holding flags at turning point plays as I did last week. They just caught my eye. I'm just warning here, not crying in my beer, just warning..............

Let'sssss GOooooooo Mountianeerssssss

Neonmikie, it's not "Primetime" , it's "Showtime".
    michael e. steele

What I tell ya?

How much yellow will it take? Come on, bullshit.......You rip a players helmet off and carry it towards the sideline and its not a foul? Yes, grant you, the holding on the td was good call....but look at the calls........its a joke........watch the coach, hes bitching and has every right to. It's homecooking........West Virginia gets the ball 2nd half to start.......watch for push in the backs by Uconn and holding......they won't call it in 2nd half either. It's a bookie game, be ready to lose public. You bet to much money on the right team. Marshall needs only 97 yards to surpass Mcnabb, and the yellow flag has kept him at bay. Trust me, we had the right bet in West Virginia, they are the better team, officails have proved that!

Officails are "Showtime"
    michael e. steele

Comment

work was to much

The more help Ucon got, the worse they became. Flag, Flag, Flag!
      31-19......to many turnovers. We win??????Go figure? WVU was the better team. Everybody knew it. Looks like the Boston College vs WVU matchup will be a good one......can't wait to see it. West Virginia has had their number in the past. As many flags WVU gets per game........Syracuse should give them all they can handle. WVU has also got the worse punting I have ever seen.
      The bright spot is QB Marshall, and of course.......breaking McNabs record will be done at the dome........go figure.
      michael e. steele

Comment

Working...
      X