X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Takes

College Foots (26-15) +33.5 Units

2* West Virginia -7

Public is all over West Virginia. But like I have said before they win some they lose some. Just need to know when their on the rightside.

West Virginia needs this game to start their run for the Big East title. I look for their size to wear down the small Defensive line of UConn and by the second half they should run right over them. Look for the Mountaineers to have over 200 yards rushing and control the clock.

GL Everyone
    1 of 1 Morons

GL Homer,
    Keep up the good work!
    The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

homer,

Like the play I'm with you on WVA. Any opinion on the total? Line keeps going up. I saw it at 47 originally and now its at 49.5 and rising.

Good luck lets cash the ticket and start off this week on the right foot.

Bryan
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Thanks Southern Dandy GL man.

10Dime,

If I played the total it would be the under. Line looks low at first glance. Combined both teams are averaging 65 Points / Game. Against their at 33.

I think its going to play out with West Virginia Running the ball and controlling the clock. With that happening Uconn Defense is going to wear out and to prevent that from happening they will run it also, to keep them off the Field. I'm thinking the score with be in the range of 27-14. Not sure though. But like the under more then the over.

GL if you take it.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Homer.

Comment

best of luck 2night. west va. should stomp them!!!!!
            Hail to the BUCKEYES!!!! Michigan was just a part of Ohio that nobody wanted.

Comment

Best of luck tonight Buddy! Lets bring it home!!
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

If public likes VW so much,why has line dropped to 6.5???
                Smart Monet Maybe??Just curious.:confused:

GL...RavenTerpFan:D
                "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

RavenTerpsFan

Some has to do with The Mountaineers starting running back isn't playing. Also coming off a hard lose to Virginia Tech.

It maybe smart money it may not. I for one don't worry to much about the public. They lose some and they win some. I research on and come up with plays on many different things. I really don't worry to much about the Public. I just mentioned were the public was, only because everyone is thinking Uconn with the public all over West Virginia. It's all about knowing the rightside. I maybe wrong on the this game and others but my goal is to win overall.

With that said I think West Virginia is the rightside tonight. :D

GL tonight
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck homer hate to see were on different sides but the way ive been picking the last 2 weeks your probably on the right side:eek:

Comment

Let's get this one Homer

Good luck$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Re: Wednesday Takes

Originally posted by Homer
                        College Foots (26-15) +33.5 Units

2* West Virginia -7

Public is all over West Virginia. But like I have said before they win some they lose some. Just need to know when their on the rightside.
                        GL buddy! I agree the public doesn't lose every game.

Comment

Homer,
                          I agree with you. UConn has played NOBODY this year, and struggled against a bad Pitt team last week on National TV. WV has a very good pass defense, but I'm worried about their pass rush with that 3-3-5 defense. UConn showed they can run the ball last week. Trusting WV's O-line to wear the smallish UConn line out.......

Comment

Win some lose some

The public loses more than they win, just look at all those grand hotels in Vegas. There not there because the public wins. I'll take Uconn all night long. The Yankees win game two in convincing fashion, and the Astro/Cardinal game stays UNDER the number of 10 runs. Call me crazy!

Good luck:******:

Comment

Re: Win some lose some

Originally posted by in2wition
                              The public loses more than they win, just look at all those grand hotels in Vegas.
                              Those hotels weren't built due to sports betting.

Comment

Working...
                              X