What traps lurk tonight? I wonder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What traps lurk tonight? I wonder!

Monday night GREEN BAY, last night BOSTON. I'll check back later on the site to see what "THE NOISE" is sending it in on with both hands. As the stumbling bumbling detective Columbo would say "oh a, one more thing, aaa-- thank you very much you've been a big help".

Good luck tonight

so far every post i've read on every forum on west virginia plus 80+% of offshore money :confused:

Comment

in2wition, I like your theory.
      I have a little money on W Va. -6.5 tonight.
      If they don't cover I'll have to start using your system.
      Hopefully though, it's wrong tonight.
      The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Taking the Yankees is a trap.

Boston will win tonite !!!

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

i think WVU is a trap. All of the money on WVU and the line just went from 7 to 6.5 across the board.

Comment

TDS

My heart is with the RED SOX because I'm from New England, and I hope they win tonight. I'm not going to play the baseball game but I will be placing a small wager on UCONN and the OVER and may go small on the ASTROS to see what transpires. St. Louis Cardinals minus $200+! Come on man, give the ASTROS a chance. I gave the Bronx Bombers a shot last night and look what happened "THE NOISE" fell silent 10-7 Yankees as I recall. We shall see shall we.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X