Wednesday NCAA Football..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NCAA Football..........

Not playing any baseball today, this is my only play..........

3 STAR: West Virginia (-7) OVER CONNECTICUT

I really like the Mountaineers in this spot, I think West Virginia coach Rich Rodriguez will have his boys ready to play tonight. West Virginia just has too much talent for UCONN in this match up. The Huskies do have the #12 ranked defense in the nation and the #24 offense, but when you consider what they have played, it is not really that impressive. The Huskies are 4-1 including wins over Murray State, Pittsburgh, Army and Duke. The Pitt offense ranks 84th while their defense is 63rd, the Army offense is 64th and their defense is 117th, the Duke offense is 116th and their defense is 105th. That is three very weak teams on both side of the ball. The Huskies loss came to a Boston College team that ranks 43rd on offense and 12th on defense. They were handled very easily by BC in that game 27-7. They are facing a more talented team in this game. West Virginia has been money in this spot in the past, posting a 5-0 record against the spread as a road favorite the last three seasons, they are 12-2 against the spread in their last 14 conference games and they are 4-2 against the spread in their last six games with an extra week to prepare. Lay the points here!

2004 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 7-5 (+11.65 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 11-11-1 (-3.60 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 15-12-1 (+3.40 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 11-8 (+2.20 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 44-36-2 (+12.65 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $1265.00

Good luck,
    John

GL EZ!!!

Comment

Thanks EZ

I am on it Thanks for posting and GL tonight$$$$ Any thoughts on the total?Thanks

Comment

meangeneko,

I would lean towards the under, but I'm not playing it.
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

EZ Winners

Best of Luck, John

AND ON SUNDAY ..... GO CHIEFS !!

Comment

GL John Like the call. The Size of the lines for West Virginia should control this game.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hey EZ,
              What do you think about our home grown owls on Sat? I was glad to see you picked them -14 last week for an easy victory. I was at the game last week visiting the folks and because my Dad played basketball ther from 69'-73'. I like the owls chances at -7 so far. Every team they've played with a good passing game thay've done great against, except for San Jose St.
              The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

I would have to take the Owls in that game. Nevada is the 92nd ranked rushing defense (194 yards per game) against the Owls #1 ranked rushing offense (361 yards per game). Granted the Rice secondary is bad, but they have already seen this type of attack out of Hawaii and San Jose State. Nevada should also still be recovering from the trip to the island.
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Working...
                X